LB SECRET SANTA 2006! - LAST DAY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to this forum, but this sounds like a blast! What a great idea! Count me in!
default_yes.gif
:

I'm in!

We need to start a new thread- what would YOU like? And what don't you like/can't have? (I can't have perfumed stuff- allergies.... some people are allergic to peanuts, so don't send them those, etc....)

Lucy

Count me in. This sounds like so much fun.

This will be my first year.

Selina / Cisco's Minis

Home of TEN LS HE SO FINE AND TEN LS SPLENDORS BLACK VELVET

:saludando: Hi all. Haven't been on a lot lately but I'm still here and care:) That said, I already signed up some time ago and hope to make someone happy playing Santa again this year.
default_yes.gif
:

Maxine

128 wonderful people signed up! Don't be left out! :saludando:

DEADLINE to sign up is Oct 31st.

[SIZE=18pt]It was great fun last year!!! Thank you Robin, for doing it again this year!!!![/SIZE]

Let the fun begin :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
default_whistling.gif
: :hypocrite: :flirt:
teeheehee

am I the only one chomping at the bit to know who my person is? I have all these ideas and cannot wait to find out who I get................................

and who ever gets me.............................................................something that removes the smell of cat pee permanently would be nice :new_shocked: :bgrin

Yep, I'm getting impatient! Can't wait to see who it is and try and figure out what they would like/love.

Liz M.

Please include me! I'm so glad I checked today. I saw no mention of it when I looked last time.

I was disappointed that I missed out last year. October is a busy month for us so I don't get much time on the computer.

It is snowing like crazy & I am madly trying to make blankets for those that need them the most!

I look forward to joining in! It is especially fun to get something horse oriented or for the minis. But I know I will love anything my Secret Santa sends me.

Have a great day!
default_smile.png
:aktion033:

Latest posts

Back