LB SECRET SANTA 2006! - LAST DAY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
It's that time again! PLEASE read this carefully.

Secret Santa is where you sign up and agree to buy and send a $20 gift to a person who is assigned you. NO ONE knows where their gift will come from! A Santa will send you a gift. This is a ton of fun!

Here's what you do

Make sure you add my email addy to your safe list and check your junk

filter because I'm going to reply to your email so you know I got it.

When all entries are in, I will email you a name and address of someone

for you to get a gift for. (Around Nov.1st)

The gift amount is no more than $20 in value. It can be home made

DEAD LINE to enter is October 31st!

We ask that you do not sign up to do this if you don't intend to follow

through! In years past, there have been people hurt because they were

not sent a gift. If you are under 18, please make sure you check with your

parents that they can supply you with a gift of $20 value to send to

your person.

LISTEN. Each year we ask that you not sign up unless you WILL follow through and send a gift out. And each year people crap out. That is not fair to everyone else and not nice that someone won't get a gift.

GUESS WHAT? Anyone signing up and then not sending out a gift will be made known to everyone (outed) and BANNED. By the rules of Mary Lou!

Please, be good Santas!

We ask that you mail out your gift by December 1st to be sure to give

packages plenty of time to get there during the busy mail season.

So many people made me feel bad last year because even though the SIGN UP POST WAS PINNED FOR A MONTH, they begged to be included after all the names were given out and it was too late. SIGN UP NOW before the deadline!

And some people got upset because they were given a name out of their country. If you live in Canada and want to mail a gift only to someone in Canada, TELL ME AT THE TIME YOU SIGN UP. Same goes if you live in the USA and don't want to be a Santa to someone out of the USA.

Once the names are given out, please follow through.

[SIZE=12pt]Here is what you need to send me at [email protected][/SIZE]

Name

Postal Address

Forum Name.

Are you OVER 18?

Any preferences of gift from your Secret Santa?

Would you be upset if you got a name from another country? (postage could be expensive)

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Let's get the party started! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it that time of the year already? :new_shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooooh! that sounds fun! i can't wait. :new_multi: yipeee.........

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas............. :bgrin

yeah!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: i cant believe its that time of year again, i must say i loved it last year, and i love the statue that erica sent me
default_wub.png
: so come on........BRING IT ON :lol: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

oh umm... i forgot to ask. do we have any say on who we get (other than in which country)? like can we request certain people or something? i'm guessing not, because that might take some of the fun out of it, or be really complicated... but just trying to get the rules straight here!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Im in again Robin....do you need my info again?[/SIZE]

Lyn

If you want to play, please email me, even if you played last year.
default_yes.gif
:

And if you email me and you don't hear back from me within 24 hours, try again or PM me here. We don't want anyone left out!

One of the best parts about this is not knowing who you will be Santa for, or who will be your Santa. People have made new friends this way!

My in box is filling with some awesome people! WHOOO HOOO!!! EMAIL me and join the fun!

WOOHOOOOOO.. REO you should have an email from me.. I had so much fun with this last year.. I hope the sweat shirt I sent to Ruffian kept her nice and warm this winter...lol.... I also would like to know if its ok to submit my 8 year olds name? if not thats ok.. i havent told her i was doing it figured she might like to do it but I will wait till I hear from you first ok?

THANKS AGAIN REO!!! YOUR THE GREATEST!!!

SHERRY

Yippee!! :aktion033: I love the things I got from MA(miniv) last year, I think of her everytime I use them!! :bgrin

GOSH! I can't believe that it is Secret Santa time already! :new_shocked: Boy, time sure flies by fast! I'll play again!!!!

This will be my 3rd year (I think?) I enjoyed it every time.
default_yes.gif
: Sending my info to you, Robin! :saludando:

:aktion033:

YES, Fall is in the air........I am ready for SECRET SANTA again...........YAHOO!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!.

Yep, ME! ME!!!

I have the Fleecy throw Judy sent me last year on the bed right now- I use it as a wraparound when I go to the loo on a cold night- and I have the cook book by the cooker- lots of other bits and pieces too- I really love all the thought that goes into these gifts, and I try to do the same back- I have already got lots of little bits and pieces- just need the name to get the main gift!!!

Whoopee, here we go........

I missed last year, but did it the year before. So I'm in :aktion033:

Christmas 2006 is coming in just

89 days, 15 hours,

50 Minutes and 24 Seconds

:bgrin

Latest posts

Back