LB SECRET SANTA 2006! - LAST DAY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a blast with mine last year--i got great stuff and i had a blast making things for my santa person! yes! yeah! jennifer :saludando:

Oh yay! Christmas is coming so what do ya think of that.....I think its great! :lol:

I sent you my email, this is going to be fun.

-Nicole

Robin you are a sweety for organizing this again this year,

I know its quite an undertaking but you do a WONDERFUL job making it fun!

THANK YOU!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Last year was my first year and I had a blast! It was so much fun watching for your person to post they received their gift. I'm definately in again this year! Thanks Robin for doing this yet again. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I'm in too!!!! It's always fun seeing what other people are getting from their "Santa"....

I'm not good at keeping secrets my hubby always says.

But maybe I can be a Secret Santa
default_wink.png
:

COUNT ME IN :aktion033:

Wow this came up fast! :bgrin

I had a blast last year and I can't wait to do it again! Count me in!!!

Thanks Robin! You do a great job! :aktion033:

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
you've got mail :bgrin :bgrin ......when do entries close? ok maybe I should read the whole thread probably been asked already

Wow - I am impressed that you want to coordinate this again.

THANK YOU ROBIN!

JJay

Count me in!! This will be my 3rd year doing it!! Can't believe Christmas is so close! LOL

Count me in too! :488:

I sent you an e-mail, so put me down on the list please.

This has to be so much fun....I just had to join.
default_thumbup.gif
:

I love christmas, but I love sending gifts and making someone smile even more.

Can't wait to see who I get.... :aktion033:

Anyone want a gift from Holland??
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: I'm signing up for this one. I missed is last year and the year before was so much fun.

xmas-calendar.jpg

ME TOO ME TOO...I wanna play..I have had so much fun doing this...Karin was a great Secret Santa..kept sending gifts every few days..
default_wub.png
: Count me in and I will email you.

From one Robin to another. ME TOO , ME TOO :new_multi: :new_multi: I couldn't do it last year but did the year before.

Robin

I'M IN!!!

I have never been able to play before just because I've had other things going on, but I am really excited about it this year!

Happy Holidays and good luck to everyone!

Erin

I'll try to remember! :lol:

The people that went to World need time to sign up too.

We have over 100 signed up already! I get about 5 new ones a day, today included.

Gonna be a good time :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back