LB CHRISTMAS GIFT EXCHANGE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
It's that time again! We thought it would be best if we started earlier this year because last year, some gifts arrived late.

Here's what you do
smile.gif

Email me at [email protected]

With your name, address and forum name. And you can include your preferences the type of gift you'd like to get from your Secret Santa.

Make sure you add my email addy to your safe list and check your junk filter because I'm going to reply to your email so you know I got it.

When all entries are in, I will email you a name and address of someone for you to get a gift for.

The gift amount is no more than $20 in value. It can be home made
yes.gif

DEAD LINE to enter is October 31st!

We ask that you do not sign up to do this if you don't intend to follow through! In years past, there have been people hurt because they were not sent a gift. If you are under 18, please make sure you check with your parents that they can supply you with a gift of $20 value to send to your person.

Please, be good Santas!
aktion033.gif

We ask that you mail out your gift by December 1st to be sure to give packages plenty of time to get there during the busy mail season.

To those who have not done this before, it is a blast not knowing who your Santa is or where your gift is coming from, this is a SECRET SANTA thing!

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Let's get the party started!
laugh.gif

.Please check my edit in Bold above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh i've heard allot about this, count me in!

Do we know who we are sending it to though?

Yes, when the time comes, I will send you a name and address and what they might like as a gift. And you let it be a surprise to them that you were their Santa!

It's a lot of fun!

Oh great this is so much fun. I love it. I love it. and Im no kid but it is so much fun getting something from someone you dont know.

I sent my name in
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Count me in
biggrin.gif
This was so much fun last year. Thanks for taking the time to get all of this together for everyone
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Woo Hoo!!!
aktion033.gif

I'm so excited! I have always wanted to be a secret santa!!

I can't wait! I already have sooo many ideas!

[SIZE=14pt]Count me in again Robin..... It is fun![/SIZE]

Lyn

It's that time of year already???
new_shocked.gif
Thanks so much for coordinating this for us!
aktion033.gif

Me too, I've had a lot of fun the past two years. Eventhough my last year's person never did report if she got my gift and she never did say she didn't get it.

Count me in as well.

I can't wait!

Yesterday I was at a craft store already looking for new items for the house.

Shannon

Email me if you want to sign up!
smile.gif
[email protected]

Does anyone have a child that wants to join? I have a 4 year old that needs a young one to trade "Santa" with. (Besides Raven and Mia)

smile.gif

Latest posts

Back