Latest Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I took these last night around bed time. I didnt get to many because they were falling asleep on me :lol:. Sorry the pics of not exactly 'full of action' ....i just started snapping pics.

Here's Royal. Just a head shot but i love his head, he has shed out so much. I really want to get some pics of Royal and i doing out 'showy' stuff and him showing off in his new show halter. But i never have anyone home to take the pics. But here is my Roy Boy. (*He has his first show June 10th&11th*)

RoyalsGoldenFace.jpg

Then my little Coco. We've had rain nonstop since last wensday almost so its been pretty hard to keep him white (he almost looked like a solid bay Sunday). But Coco just wanted to stop in and say HI! He had a long grooming session last night while we waited for the farrier to get there to trim his hooves. We just unbraided his mane day before yesterday and it was all curly and beautiful, and in a 6hr period it went back to looking like a mess. So we thinned out the mane some and i'm working on getting it back over to one side agian after this past winter. But here is my little Coco, dropping in to say hi!

93e73064.jpg

NOW, please meet my show colt Buck Harley Boy (AKA Harley). And yes ...thats right ...a Buckeroo colt!! He should mature 34'' or 35''. He's been with us about 2 months, i'm told he might roan out some ...im really hoping he does. He has a very dishy face, cant tell from these pics but its just beautiful. I got to see his sire and dam and they both had wonderful temperments and had a very nice show history locally. The family i got him from has very VERY nice horses and bloodlines, but they just cant show anyfarther then locally so there horses are not well know which i thought was sad because his sire was a knockout! Harley has a great temperment and disposition for a young colt. My hope are to show him in halter next year (i dont want to take him in the ring this young, so i decided that in 07' when he is younger and has had more training would be best. I dont want to stress him with showing this year). Then when he is 2 1/2 im going to start long reining him for a few months and then when he is 3, look into getting a trainer to get him driving and show some country pleasure/obsticle driving with him. His dam was shown in Pleasure and i was told she did very well.

Okay here is my little man, Buck Harley Boy!

(**My clippers went out last month in the middle of clipping him so im sorry he looks like he got into a fight with a lawnmower**)

f253b354.jpg

04da450f.jpg

For those of you interested ....here is Lexus (my Big paint fillly) ...NOW 11 MONTHS OLD! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:. She is starting to look so mature and loosing that baby look she use to have. She is really filling out now. Her face looks so much more mature. I cant beleive by little darlin' is growing up. So, now presenting a much mature Norfleets Foxy Lady (AKA Lexus)

Lexus10montholdface.jpg

(Here she is eating Royals hay ....little sneak!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smile.png

Lexus10monthsoldSide.jpg

Joey says Goodbye!

c1f91f0f.jpg

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pictures of some gorgeous horses! You are getting quite a herd there. I bet you do good in your shows.

(**My clippers went out last month in the middle of clipping him so im sorry he looks like he got into a fight with a lawnmower**)
You have beautiful horses! :aktion033: I know what it's like to have the clippers die halfway through though. My Buddy is a perfect example of that :lol: . I sure hope that one day I can own such beautiful minis as you have. :saludando:

The midland show says its the area 2 show, so i have to find out if there is some qualifying things you have to do or if its just a regular show. I have the show dates on my site under Show Schedule, i dont remember them off the top of my head. I just know that the one we are working for right now is June 10/11th and the 10th we're showing youth halter M/G under 46'' and the 11th we're showing Open halter sr gelding under 46', both ASPC shows. But if there are qualifications for the Midland show and we make them june 10/11 ....we will be there.

I'm also thinking about putting him in Liberty june 10/11 to.

Harley is currently just under 30'' and his cannon bone says he will reach around 35''. I talked to Mike McCabe about him and he said to expect anywhere between 34-36in. Harley is 7 months old.

Leeana

Nice pics and horses! Nice new show colt too! :aktion033:

Don't you just HATE those darn clippers?? I could just kill my clippers sometimes! Actually 99.9% of the time! Of course they work fine when you don't really need them..but when it's the week before the show they just have to die on you. :bgrin :bgrin

Very nice pictures. Everyone looks so good, I'm sure you'll do great at your shows.

default_wub.png
: :aktion033: LOVLEY HORSES LEEANA, I DONT HAVE APROBLEM WITH MY CLIPPERS I JUST FIND IT HARD TO CLIP A FIGITY STALLION AND FILLY WHEN THEY WONT STOP MOVING OR TRY TO JUMP ON TOP OF YOU WHEN YOUR DOING THERE LEGS LOL :bgrin

To cute!I call my Roy, Roy Boy!lol!!Good luck with your showing!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back