Last weeks Ghost Whisperer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
I can NOT believe I fell asleep for the LAST 10 minutes of last weeks Ghost Whisperer. Can anyone tell me what happened at the end? I think tonight's is a re run.

Thanks!

Robin

Let's see.....Because Melinda has been hiding her ability to Sam/Jim, she's not been totally honest with him about where she goes off to. Sam/Jim discovered she lied to him about where she was when she helped locate a lost college student, so he distanced himself from her at the end of the episode.......She doesn't understand why he did.

From last night's preview, it looks like she's going to tell him the truth about her ability.

Sorry can't help you on the last 10 mins. I use to watch this show the first two seasons and absolutely loved it!! But although she's a really pretty woman it irked me so bad that everyone in the scene (background) was wearing coats, long sleeves and here she is in some extremely low cut dress with no coat. Alot of my freinds and family still watch it and won't miss a show.

Thanks Maryann!

I can't wait for next week and I plan to watch it with COFFEE so I don't nod off!!

Robin

Latest posts

Back