Last Video - Saved the BEST FOR LAST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Holly was only able to get the first 7 videos before she was called upon to help prep horses. I wish she had gotten them all but at least she was there for what I feel is one of THE very best colts. Always has been a favorite of ours the moment he arrived.

His sire is none other than OC ... our Buckeroo son Little Kings Buck Outta Cyte (all his babies were extremely easy to name).

Since birth his tail has curled up at the end and Holly always calls him "Curley Sue". Guess that's no different than Johnny Cash's big hit "A Boy Named Sue". ha ha ha Too funny.

His dam is an AF Black Majesty daughter from a long line of winning show horses. Her full sister is a National Champion as well as her dam and others. He is the first foal for Tajah and we couldn't be happier - I had a vision when I bred her to OC and he prooves I made the right decision.

This year is OC's first foal crop for us and we're thrilled with each and every one of them.

Take a peek at this fabulous boy - your thoughts are appreciated:

OC colt

The photos attached at bottom was taken by Holly inbetween the videos. I just love this boy!

OC colt by Tajah6.jpg

OC colt by Tajah.jpg

OC colt by Tajah4.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful videos and pics of your babies, they all are so beautiful!!

My oh My hes so showy..I love him....I cheated and watched several of your videos....looks like you did great!! Tell holly her video skills improved w/every video!! you guys must have been sweltering the end of the day!!

Beautiful, beautiful babies!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What a brilliant idea to do the videos at the same time as a photoshoot. Thanks for sharing.
default_yes.gif

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I'll be sure to tell Holly - she'll be thrilled to get that compliment LOL

I didn't realize when I linked photobucket that you could see EVERYTHING once you got there. LOL

I'm so disappointed we didn't stay with it and get a video of all 27 we did. But we are all about pitching in to help so that came first. lol

Thanks for letting us share our special babies -

He is absolutely Stunning...Did that woman say he just Pooped out all your Pepper? Please tell me that she did not say that.....

He is absolutely Stunning...Did that woman say he just Pooped out all your Pepper? Please tell me that she did not say that.....

Unfortunatly that is what i heard....not a good thing to do
default_sad.png
please correct us if we miss heard!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it did. At about 21 seconds in.

Latest posts

Back