Video taken during our 2nd Annual Photo Shoot

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
We completed our 2nd annual photo shoot. We clipped, fitted and photographed 27 horses in 100 plus degrees over a FOUR DAY period. Thanks to Kelly Roe and her staff for their dedication and support of our program. They did an amazing job and we thank them for helping us shed a few pounds working hard to assist them. LOL

We managed to video the first 6 while they were being photographed. The videos are ours, taken by Holly. First attempt at videos (definitely ametuer) but hopefully they will give you an indication of how great the photos are going to be! We're anxious to get the website updated of course. So many proofs to go through!!

I would have loved to get video of each, but Holly was called upon to help prep the horses and I was handling the mares while babies were photographed.

I'd like to share these videos with you (one at a time though).

First up is our 23 inch (measured conservatively) buckskin filly sired by our Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buck Outta Cyte (we call OC). Everyone was so smitten with this little show-off
default_biggrin.png

I'm really not sure how to insert a video ... I took it from PhotoBucket. Not sure if I should have inserted as media but I know it wasn't an image (?). The link below is "insert link" so hopefully it works.

2011 OC Filly

Thanks for letting us share - its been quite exciting around here LOL I'd really love to hear your thoughts ~

The photo below that allows you to insert attachments is also of this filly - ametuer photo taken by Holly inbetween videos.

OC filly by April2.jpg

Thank you. Last year was the first time to get a buckskin. Just one.

THIS year, we got FOUR buckskins and THREE WERE FILLIES so that was icing on the cake.

This little girl is something really special.

Her mom came to us as a 2 year old - exposed. She did not foal, and did not get bred the following 2 years we tried. So three years of no foal we were about to give up on her. We had her cultured and there was no indication that she couldn't get pregnant.

By last year we had OC here and as an older more mature stallion I decided to put them together as a last ditch effort to get her bred.

SO glad I hung in there as she was confirmed in January and we babied her and treated her like a queen to ensure this baby arrived safely. Long awaited foal and so worth the wait! OMgosh.

Latest posts

Back