Last night we lost our little Larry Boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
He was our little cat and we loved him very much. He had urinary tract/blockage issues and he succombed to kidney failure last night. It's never easy saying goodbye. We said goodbye to him peacefully as we helped him across the Rainbow Bridge where I'm sure Dad and our other beloved dogs and cats were waiting for him. God speed little Larry, you will be missed terribly. My eyes are crying but my memories of you are smiling.

168472_1825828766023_1249393927_2139351_2140791_n.jpg

I am sorry your little guy is gone. They take a big chunk of our heart with them

Hugs

Bonnie

i am so very sorry Dunk. I think you had posted about him here before. He was a beautiful little man. Wish I could make it better.

So sorry, I know it hurts so bad. It is good you can remember him with a smile even though you are so sad for his loss.

I'm so sorry! Losing our babies is the worst!
default_no.gif
Hugs to you!

Cheyenne, I'm so sorry!!! It's so hard to lose a pet -- they are family. My thoughts are with you.

Cheyenne, I am so very sorry for your loss of Larry. He had a wonderful life with you!! (((((HUGS))))))

Thank you all so much for your words, they mean so very much. I'll show this thread to hubby...he was his little buddy...he sure is missing him....a lot.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry about your kitty... what a cutie. I changed cat food and have not had this problem (knock on wood) for many years. And hope to never again.

I'm so very sorry to read of the loss of your sweet boy. Sending ((((HUGS)))).

Anna

What a sweetie......I know how hard it is and hope you are focusing on the happy memories.

Cheyenne,

Please know my thoughts are with you and your hubby.....losing our best friends like this is just so darn hard, esp when you are used to your buddy being "there" all the time for you.

Hugs to you both.

Valerie

Latest posts

Back