Larry

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you in your time of need
default_pray.gif
Bless You

My dear Bonnie,

I know so well the feeling of complete relief when the pain and suffering are over. Keep that feeling through the coming weeks and months and know that your forum family is with you all the way.

Bonnie, my deepest sympathies. Words can't convey how deeply sorry I am. Cry when you can, rest when you need to. I haven't wanted to intrude, but I'd love to come up and give you a huge hug full of love and caring. Please call me if you need anything. I'm so glad that you're in touch with Charlene. She's an awesome lady, and a great person to lean on.

You mean the world to me. Other than Mark and the kids, I love you best!

I'll be in touch very soon.

love,

A very sad and teary, Miss Elemental!
default_wub.png

I don't even have words, just my tears and my love. I'm so sorry Bonnie...

bonnie, i want to share something with you that happened 5 minutes ago. i went into the little store down the street, i was searching for something to send you, something that would convey a little of what i feel, something that would let you know i consider you a dear friend.

i searched and i searched through all the little "pretties". the very instant my eyes found exactly what i was looking for, the music on the store radio changed. i began to hear the sweet sounds of a piano playing "last date". the odds have to be one in a million, it is not a song one would expect to hear! this may not be significant to you but it is to me. it was my and gary's song, one of many, but it was the one he used to play on his piano every night for me.

it was YOUR first sign from larry and it was sent through gary. i hope you don't mind that i got one before you did but i promise you, it is only the first of many to come. gary was letting me know his "helper" arrived safely and i'm pretty sure he is showing larry where all the best tools are kept.

God bless you, bon.
default_wub.png

Bonnie, I am sending (((hugs))) to you in this trying time. Even though its hard, I'm glad Larry is free from pain.

We are all here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on..

Missy

Bonnie, so sorry to hear about your loss, my heart goes out to you..... ((((( Hugs))))) TJ

Bonnie,

I am so very sorry for your loss. If you ever need anything at all, please feel free to call my mom or me.

Love,

Makayla

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Bonnie - So, so, so sad to hear this! God be with you & his loved ones during your grieving.
default_pray.gif
So hard to lose a loved one! May he now rest in peace!

Bonnie, I am so very sorry. But, knowing what it is like to watch the decline I also know the feeling when God takes them from us and relieves their pain. You know his spirit is near and like many others state, I have seen my own husbands presence after he left.

These men who have the "let me do it" genetics are always a delight while they are here....we even had a sweatshirt made for my husband, to proclaim his "status", it said "God's right hand man".
default_wub.png

And like many others here, I know that I will be greeted one day -- by my husband and several of my very nicest minis, a couple dogs, too.
default_wub.png

Bless you for you support when Larry needed it most. Now, do allow yourself to remember and smile.

(((HUGS)))

Bonnie,

I am so sorry for your loss, but also so happy that you have great faith to know you will be with him again .

Susan O.

Bonnie, I am so sorry for the huge loss. You are very brave and resourceful, I am sure you will do your best to keep your spirits up. I hope you allow yourself the time to grieve as well. Hope you can feel the hugs and love from all of your forum friends. We are all there walking beside you, and lifting you up when you are down.

Sending all our love from Finch Meadow,

Amy and the gang

Bonnie:

We are so sorry to hear about your loss but, as Mark and Sharon noted, it is Heaven's gain. You have been in our thoughts every day, and that isn't likely to change any time soon. You meet a lot of people on this earth, but few ever touch and enrich as many lives as you have.

Bob and Mary

Bonnie,

I am so sorry. It is always hard on those left behind. He is no longer in pain but is still with you and watching over you. You are in our prayers.

Mary

Latest posts

Back