Larry

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie,

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Yes, Larry is out of pain and has stopped suffering now and I do know that it is those that are left behind that continue to hurt.

Please take time to grieve and please, please, please take care of yourself, Larry would want you to look after yourself.

I know that this is a very sorrowful time, but please know that I am thinking of you, hugs to you.

Bonnie,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Oh Bonnie, I am so so sorry for your loss. I clicked on to hopefully see some good news and broke into tears immediately. My thoughts are with you. ((((hugs))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie, I am sooo sorry for your loss. I know you have a huge, gaping hole in your heart right now, but, in time, it'll be filled with the wonderful memories you have. Please take care of yourself, and take comfort in knowing that Larry's in a much better place than the rest of us.

Melba

I have had Larry in my thoughts and prayers since your first post. I have kept a candle burning for him too. I know that the Lord now has an Angel like no other. I will keep you in my prayers Bonnie so that God will give you strength and comfort.

God Bless Dear Heart

Bonnie, I am so sorry. hugs and prayers to you.

oh Bonnie... I am so very very sorry. I so wish there was something I could do for you.Will continue to keep you in my prayers. Take care of YOU now.

Big hugs for you,

Robin

Bonnie,

I just now saw this - I am so sorry - just remember my friend -"THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE LORD WILL NEVER SEE EACH OTHER FOR THE LAST TIME." Your wonderful Larry will be waiting for you and someday you will see him again.

Hugs and prayers for you as you deal with the loss of a very special person.

Oh Bonnie, I dont know how I missed this earlier, but I am SO SORRY- sending tons of love and hugs your way. I am glad that Larry is not in pain any more, and he will still be with you watching... watch for him. He will let you know he is there.

This makes me so sad- a million hugs- I cannot even imagine. There are just no words to mend, or express, a broken and empty heart. MUCH LOVE!!!
default_wub.png

Bonnie,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

I am so very sorry.

I've been in your shoes, and even though it doesn't seem like it's possible

right now, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hang in there.

HUGS!

Shelley

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry Bonnie, I don't even know what to say. I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Bless you.

Bonnie, I am so very sorry about your loss.

The Printscess and I send a hug,,,,,,,,( ) ( )

Oh Bonnie, have not been on the forum for days because of the puppies.... so sorry for your loss..... God is good and the pain is gone...... We will all always be here for you.

Lyn

Latest posts

Back