Ladies and gentlemen of the forum!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Heh ok I have been engaged for about a year now to be honest and everytime I try to make a post about it I throw it out. As it turns out I can not really put into words how wonderful my fiance is. He has been one of my dearest friends for almost 10 years now and has stood by me through some pretty hard times including recently...

We are finally able to plan our wedding and a few members here are even coming to be a part of our big day!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
It should be fabulous. We have a great location and I got the photographer I was dreaming of. The dress has been selected and hopefully everything will fall into place and for once in my life I am praying it doesnt rain.

May 2012 here we come!
default_aktion033.gif

There I said it!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations! How very exciting. I hope you'll keep us posted and also provide some pics after the wonderful event. Again, congratulations! I'm very happy for you both.

Yay!!! Congratulations to you both. I wish you the very best of everything. Your wedding sounds like it will be very special. Much happiness to you both.

Congratulations! That's wonderful, I hope the two of you continue to be very happy together.

Congratulations!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
Hope you have a lifetime of happiness together! Can't wait for pictures after the big day!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Enjoy your big day... and remember to ENJOY the PLANNING too- don't let it get you too stressed out! Post pictures when you get them!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Have fun with planing your wedding! And go as big as your budget allows!!! LOL!! That day goes by soooo fast!!!

Wishing you much JOY in your new life!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

May you always stay friends - even better, BEST friends....It will carry you through.
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful time in your life, I agree with others who have said enjoy the planning as well as the big day. Make it all about the 2 of you and who cares if it rains, love will survive a bit of water (besides they say rain on your wedding day is good luck
default_yes.gif
)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I wish you continued HAPPINESS... for a lifetime!!!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! We are going to need PHOTOS!

WOW, how exciting! I am so happy for both of you! CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and best wishes on planning your upcoming wedding!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks guys! We are working hard (literally) lately. There have definitely been some challenges for us to face together lately but we are fighting the good fight. I say I pray it doesnt rain on the wedding day because I got the photographer I have been dreaming of for years. There are some amazing pictures I hope to get out around town and I am also hoping to include some minis! Therefore I Hope it doesnt rain.
default_yes.gif

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Latest posts

Back