Lacy's Journal Ad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I don't usually place ads in the minis mags.....but I'm so proud of Lacy (Kickapoo's Laced By Moonlite) being the 2005 AMHR National Grand Champion All Star Multi-Color Mare (under), that I thought she deserved a full page ad.
default_yes.gif
:

Susanne Beutler did a marvelous job putting it together for me. She does outstanding design work, and was so easy to work with. I recommend her wholeheartedly...as I didn't have any professional photos for her to use, but she made them all look just great! :bgrin

Here is Lacy's ad that will be appearing in the April Journal, which will be highlighting the 2005 All Star Winners! I had to scan it & save as a jpg file so I could post it here....so the actual ad will look much sharper!

f0069de3.jpg

My little girl has come a long way........
default_wub.png
:

fb400a25.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Great Ad Dona, I will have to get Sweet Tarts on here too.... I have only done 2 Journal ads so far... Fun to see them in print tho isnt it?[/SIZE]

Lyn

Dona,

Here's a jpeg of the ad that shows the brightness and contrast a bit more...

I really enjoyed working with Dona and getting to work with such beautiful subjects!

kickapoo-acres-ad.jpg

Dona I am so happy for you! You've done so well and you really deserve it. She looks wonderful.

Susanne, you have done so well with your presentation of such a nice horse. Your talent just never ends.

Wow, this is very beautiful, susanne!

default_smile.png

Congratulations, Dona, that is very worthy of all your pride, the ad and the horse, of course, that inspired it.

Thank you for sharing with us this preview!

Liz M.

Thanks Susanne.....you are so talented, and real sweetheart. I love the ad!
default_yes.gif
:

Fantastic ad for a drop dead georgeous horse! Congratulations to you and Lacy.

GREAT Ad! I have one coming out in the April issue as well... (no photos, just a little different than usual..) but will have a two page ad for Nationals with photos, so Susanne, I will be getting ahold of you as well!
default_yes.gif
:

Again, Super ad.....!! Of course, it sure helps to have a horse like Lacey to promote, I have loved that mare from the first day I saw her!!
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:aktion033: That is SO COOL Dona !! You have such beautiful horses and any one of them would look good in an ad. How exciting
default_thumbup.gif
:

That ad looks great, Dona and Susanne!!! I loved that filly since the first pictures I saw of her, but of course, I think there are a lot of us who can say the same
default_wub.png
:

Dona,

That baby that I thought was so scruptious has certainly turned into a beautiful young lady. :aktion033: You should be very proud!

Rita

Very nice Dona, and Susan you did great work...........I got to see Lacey at the Peoria show last summer.

your making me want to share my April Journal ad
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back