Kudos to AMHA Office Staffer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbiedoll68346

Reaction score
Pam from AMHA office called me last night at 8PM, she was working on registrations, Wow, kuddos to her for working so late!! Very nice person to deal with too. Just thought she deserved a Woot Woot!!!

Barb
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I have always found AMHA wonderful to work with. They seem to go out of their way.

Plus all of us seem to send our registrations in late. Then they have so many to get out. Especially the AOTE ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
AMHA is wonderful. And AMHR too. Both are great registries and I am glad to be a member of both.

Pam is great to work with.

Please do her a favor and write a letter to the AMHA president so he knows how much you appreciate her as a lot of them don't read LB and I am sure this would make her day.

Pam and her co-workers are brilliant!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Over the past couple of months they have been helping this simpleton family unravel the past of a couple of mares we own and we now have everything in order and our new foals registered. (we are not going to hit them with our next problem until later this year once their work from the end of last year/beginning of this calms down a little. LOL!!)

So our grateful thanks to Pam and all at the AMHA office.
default_yes.gif

We live not far from the AMHA office. I usually go in personally to take registrations. The whole group of people who work there are so nice and helpful! Never a cross word and always willing to help.

Kudos to all of them, and Pam, of course, for being so nice even when I've messed up something that needs to be straightened out!

They are a very gracious group and work hard every day for the Association. Thank you
default_wub.png

Love to hear the positive comments....gives me warm fuzzies.

GREAT JOB PAM....

And to all the AMHR and AMHA staff....Thank you very much for all your hardwork and everything you do to keep the registries top notch.

Gina

I will get a letter to the President for sure, the staff desere credit for their hard work and courteous service too.

Barb

Latest posts

Back