KOBECKS SALE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdazzled

Reaction score
Kobeck's sale took off with a bang. First time we had ever been there. All the horses within a very few, where in AWESOME condition, and most that were bodyclipped were sent home with a blanket. The horses I thought went low, and there really was some nice horses for sale. One man brought several appy fillies and colts and besides the color on them, these foals were just gorgeous. I think the highest price mare was a really pretty little white mare, and went for around 1400.00.

Several mature black pinto stallions, some sold for less than 200.00 dollars. Which really surprised me. We didn't take our horse trailer so we wouldn't buy any horses, but now we have to go back tomorrow to pick em up.. Don't tell anyone but we bought two fillies. I knew we should have just stayed home.. LOL. But it was fun!!

That must be SO fun! Hope we get to see pictures of the girls when you get them home..congratulaions..Maxine

Congratulations on your new fillies! Can't wait to see pics!
aktion033.gif

Back