Kids bedroom decorating idea

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobey

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures of my son's room, done in Harry Potter. Not sure if the glitter parts will show up on the picture. I used some glitter paint. Anyway, he moved into another room and the son that got this room wants horses, imagine that
rolleyes.gif
I hate to paint over it but can't wait to do horses!! I bought him a horse coloring book. Of course he wants our horses up on the wall, so I'll have to buy the right shades of color
yes.gif

This is easy to do! Just get a coloring book and trace it on transparancy then use an overhead to project it on the wall. I used a sharpy marker so it showed up when I traced on the wall, then paint! Just like a paint by number
biggrin.gif
I borrowed the overhead from our local school--they were very nice to lend it out.

harrypotter.jpg

dragon.jpg

aktion033.gif

What a great idea! You've given me some ideas for my two girls room now.

One loves the argyle pattern (bedspread, clothes, snowboard etc)
wacko.gif
and the other one wants the orange/tangerine/creams/pinks colours. This one is also an avid Harry Potter groupie! She also is very artistic so she can paint everything up for me.
yes.gif

Thanks for sharing your idea!
saludando.gif

I plan on doing that to my kids roooms. They only problem is the school won't lend out their projector. I'll keep looking though.

Christy

I bought a little projector type thing at Joann Fabrics Super Center to do the same thing wasn't expensive at all. I will look it up tonite.

Great Job on Harry. What kind of paint did you use?

Latest posts

Back