FALL DECORATIONS ANYONE? Please show us yours!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I finally got my fall decorations up. With all the stupid remodeling going on around here it was getting pretty iffy for a while but I managed to accomplish it. I didn't really change anything up this year and used the same old stuff except that I did get a new fall garden flag and already killed my new mums from dehydration...forgot to water them. I did skimp on the halloween lights this year though because heaven forbid if I banged nails in the new porch Mr. Retirement would have had my assets in the ringer real quick. Been especially busy so I did not get to make a new video but here's the last one I did and it looks the same. Please share and show us what you have decorated for fall so hopefully next year I will have some new ideas from you I can try.

Oops I forgot: I don't have the very plaid kitchen wall paper anymore. Its painted plain boring tan like the living room with white trim.

Last edited by a moderator:
How lovely to share all your hard work..it looks fab..Well Done
default_aktion033.gif

Well you know me -- our Fall leaves are gorgeous and provide all the decoration I'm installing
default_smile.png
I don't have time for any superfluous never ending sagas
default_biggrin.png
You do always do a really nice job with your seasonal decor
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well come on you guys! I want to see someone else's deco please! Thanks for the compliments but now its your turn.

I don't decorate pretty much for anything but Christmas. I have a fall table topper I made and a table runner I just finished, but no pictures.

I decorate for all the seasons, too. Not as extensively as you anymore, Marty, but I always do things in the house.

I do this entry way table for Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas takes me days to do the whole house.

This is the entry way table from a couple Halloween's a go, it's set up a bit different this year but this is the general idea.

Halloweentable.jpg

BUT here is the best decoration, EVER!

Our 9 month old grandson, Miles, first trip to the 'punkin' patch.

It took 6 pumpkins to make him a pumpkin play pen.

PumpkinPatch5.jpg

Here he is looking for more pumpkins. He had a wonderful time and so did we!

PumpkinPatch6.jpg

Just think Marty, next Halloween you'll be Pumpkin Patching with your new grand person!!

It's the best!!!

Latest posts

Back