Kansas City

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Who's going to the AMHA Central Regional Championship in Kansas City next week?

default_smile.png

:saludando: Hi!

I'm going! I can't get there until Friday (or I would be out of a job!
default_unsure.png
: ) but will show on Saturday & Sunday! I am VERY excited about going!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!! I'm really excited to see all the nice horses & big names there!!! Hope to meet some of you guys that are on here too!

Who's going to the AMHA Central Regional Championship in Kansas City next week?

default_smile.png
I sure would like to go and see the new facility but the show is the same weekend as the Western Championship. I will be passing through Kansas City later this summer on my way to New York so maybe I will check it out then.

For those that have never been to Kansas City this is what I have heard but it might be a little out of date.

Ev'rythin's up to date in Kansas City

They've gone about as fur as they c'n go!

They went and built a skyscraper seven stories high

About as high as a buildin' oughta grow

Ev'rythin's like a dream in Kansas City

It's better than a magic lantern show!

Y' c'n turn the radiator on whenever you want some heat

With ev'ry kind o' comfort ev'ry house is all complete

You c'n walk to privies in the rain and never wet your feet!

They've gone about as fur as they c'n go

Have a great time. See y'all in Ft Worth in September.

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter, Ashley, and I are going to be there. We are taking a yearling mare, a Senior Gelding and a Senior Stallion. Can't wait!!!

We are having a Youth pizza party on either Thursday or Friday night. The AMHA clubs in the Central Region have all donated money to have this party for our youth. So, if you know of any youth that are coming, spread the word.

I am looking forward to meeting some other forum members. Please stop by and introduce yourself to me.

Peg Balthazor

Waconda Valley

I'll be there! Bringing 5 client horses. Yearling filly showing in 28 - 30" mares, 2 yr old mare showing in 29" and Under 2 Yr Old Mares and Multi Color Mares, yearling colt showing in 28 - 30" Yearling Stallions, Senior Stallion showing in 28" and Under Sr Stallions and a Sr Stallion showing in 32 - 34" Sr Stallions!

Looking forward to seeing everybody and the facility too! Hope the air conditioning works!! :bgrin

I can't wait to meet Becky! And I want to check out your trailer wraps that you can do Peg!!!!! Those look really cool! This year my kids won't be there...but maybe next year!

I will be brining 3 horses my sr. stallion, yearling stallion and my yearling filly, Dancer.....

Yeah........ air conditioning sounds great......!! That will be a nice change!

I will have a great assortment of candies (reeses & good stuff) over at my stall area too! So make sure you guys stop by and say hi!!

I'm dropping by on Saturday for a look around. I have a filly that is in training that I've actually never seen in person. She'll be showing in yearling mares 28" and Under with Ed Sisk on Thursday. I have to work so we won't see her class, but I hope to find her stall and sneak a peek! If anyone sees me, please stop me and introduce yourself!! :saludando:

We showing at the Eastern show in August.

Latest posts

Back