Juvenile Delinquints

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Came home the other afternoon to poor Courtney's little gelding Kisses looking rather like a little kid who went through a hurricane. Kisses wears a waterproof turnout rug because I had to clip him for Equine Affaire. Weeeell the two babies thought it would be great fun to take off his clothes. Actually it looked more like a buzz saw got him they totally shredded the blanket. Now mind he has been turned out with them for several months like this and they never touched it. Don't they look so innocent.

My Webpage
jr1.jpg

My Webpage
jr2.jpg

They did get a big surprise when they went to repeat the offense. I treated the new blanket with McNasty and they really don't like the flavor! Linda B

BUT they are CUTE little rugrats!

I need to come visit, I miss seeing those two little brats, I mean babies
default_smile.png

No confessions, but the blue threads stuck between Red and Jacks teeth gave them away. Come over and visit anytime Jess haven't seen you in a long time! Linda B

I love that first pic! Give Courtney a hug for me and tell her I miss her. The "kids" look great. Hug Kisses for me too. Miss you! :saludando:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I love both these babies - got to meet them at Equine Affaire!

Hope Kisses is warm again!
default_yes.gif
:

Give them all a pat from me!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back