Just wondering names can be deceiving!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

More Woman than Men

• Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Female! I know mine is one that's hard to tell. I am a BIG time tomboy though. One of the reasons my hubby loves me
default_wub.png
:

well both my forum name and real name could go either way....I'm Alex (as sig says, though that's know help gender-wise) and 100% GIRL!!!! :bgrin

Despite any rumors to the contrary, I am a she :lol:

The "S." is for "Stefanie", but I've always gone by my middle name, Jill, which is my name here as well.

The line in my signature should leave no doubt.

Don't think anyone would ever mistake me for a female...I'm a fat, bald, over-secure, Alpha Male and it shows. :472:
default_eat.gif
: :flirt:

Last edited by a moderator:
As buddies would say "Kim is such NOT a chick, with her big butt truck, big butt 4-wheeler, her big butt trailers "

Yep, I'm a chick, with the mind of a boy with the most toys wins LOLOL

Kim

I am a filly, ops..I mean a women, I have been around horses way to long!

100% female.

First name is Davilene but not everyone can remember or say it and that started when I was in school. Lots of my relatives are from Texas and one of them gave me a coonskin cap when I was little as I loved to watch Daniel Boone on TV. Well I was a big tomboy growing up and was so proud of that cap that all the kids in the neighborhood kicknamed me Davie--as in Davy Crockett (Rember Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier?). The nickname stuck as you can see.

Mom used to always spell it Davi -- I have more western belts with it spelled that way
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Lots of folks ask if I was named after my Dad, sorrry no, his name is Alvin. Mom told me I was named after her best friend who had the same name, never met her.

Back