Just wondering names can be deceiving!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

More Woman than Men

• Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm a girl too. My forum name comes from my horses reg name, and despite being spelled the "girls" way Billie with an IE and not a Y he is a boy! I just call him Mr Bill to avoid confusion. He is a very masculine man who has no insecurities with his gender, girlie spelled name or no.

I am female on and off the forum.
default_smile.png

My nickname is possibly deceptive, it was after my kitty, Nootka, and has not changed since I joined the Forum nearly 10 years ago now (well give it five months!).

Anyway, in my "info" there's a pic of me, so I thought that might help.

Hehe, there's a few on here, that posted their gender where I was somewhat surprised, as I had assumed the other, not that that it matters. ;)

We are definitely mostly female around here.

I guess Sandy could be either gender........but I'm all woman! (though I've been called a "B" often enough to wonder :bgrin ).

I'm glad you started this thread though because some people I thought were guys ended up being girls!! Like Devon and Fred!

im a girl....lynda.....i guess i had a few guessing when i first joined as i got asked if i were a boy,,,i think knowing most of you now that some of the younger girls where on the hope lol :lol:

...its such a female dominated forum lol.....

what do mean women do nothing but sit on the forum? nattering :eek: :lol:

"What sex are you on this forum?" Rebel

*snicker* Is that to imply we are of a different sex OFF this forum? :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOL :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

Susan here, female on and off the forum :bgrin

LOL
default_smile.png
:bgrin I'm male
default_smile.png
one of the few, the proud, the eternally wrong ;)
and WOW, he ADMITS to being eternally wrong!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

a lady well sometimes not a lady but female anyway.
wouldn't have it any other way! i remember years ago telling people about a camping trip my daughter and i had made with our big horses, we drove a few hours to the mountains, camped overnight, trail riding, etc. - and had someone look at me and say "how did you do all that WITHOUT A MAN?????" hey, a single mom just has to do stuff or nothing gets done! we girls, we stick together, and we had a BLAST! but i am now (finally) happily married to a great guy (after 20 years of mistakes and NOT great guys...)

edited to say, great post by the way! very enjoyable!!

Last edited by a moderator:
put naked avatars on..........and we will get more men................(naked women.not horses).

p.s...i am all women!!!!

Since my forum name is my first name I think it's pretty self explainitory.
default_yes.gif
: Definetly female and pronounced lou-ELLA.

100% American Female, from head to toe. My Name is Leeana (sure you couldnt tell by now huh?) pronounced LEE-ANA. I'm called Leeann for short.

But yes, i'm an all American Girlie girl on and off the forum.

Im a girl. My name is Breanne, pronounced Bre-Ann.

On AND off of the forum. :lol:

hmmmm......let me check.......yep, still a girl.

not a girlie girl mind you (i was the girl who as a kid wanted to grow up to be a boy) but female all the same

:saludando: Female here too!!! Definitely not a girlie girl...I spend too much time getting gruby to be a girlie girl!!! LMAO

My forum name, anoki, is my big horse's name.

~kathryn

Female here-- my name is Lori.
default_smile.png

Back