Just wondering how you respond to people, you hear,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walking away was probably the best for me, if I hadn't, may have gotten myself in trouble. And no, those type of people really are not worth my time or energy.

I just felt like I heard someone talking about my friends, and I failed to defend them. But this thread has just reassured me who those friends are, and those friends understand.
default_yes.gif
:

Hmmm... That's just really sad that some people lurk here just to laugh at what some of the members say. I'd say they need a few more horses or SOMETHING to take up constructive use of their time. There are absolutely times when I laugh over the things I read here but it's not mean spirited.

Experience has taught me more than once, that as soon as I start feeling like I am very knowledgable about this or that regarding horses, something is bound to happen that will give me a reality check. Maybe these people poking fun at "us" "behind our backs" just haven't had horses long enough to know how that works.

When I am a part of a conversation and someone else makes statements I strongly disagree with, I usually speak up and especially would if the negative remarks were directed at something / someone I feel fondly towards.

. The only dumb question is the one which isn't asked.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

We need to adopt this as a Forum Motto!!!!!
OH, so is that a challange :bgrin
default_wink.png
: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you did right. Your true friends won't make you feel uncomfortable "no matter what". Nor will they make fun of something that many friends share. If you who made fun of this forum are reading this, I just want you to know that you are allowed your opinion. Just don't ruin what we have here, for the rest of us. You know you can choose to not come here and read, so you must be addicted as much as us. You just won't admit it. I am addicted and I know it. I get up at 3 am to go to bathroom and can't go back to sleep until I read a little of what is on here. Don't post often, but still read and have learned a lot.

Angie

I personally really enjoy this forum. So many folks who like to talk about my favorite subject, miniature horses. I am new here but have not found any reason to make fun of this site nor do I think I ever will. I was concerned that it might be a little "clicky" but this does not seem to happen here. Everyone is friendly and many have answered my posts.

After reading replies to this post I was happy to know that there are some older folks here. And some folks here are into minis in a big way and some, like me, have just a few. Whatever the case I really enjoy reading the posts and find nothing to make fun of.

And it doesn't matter if it's about miniature horses or whatever, there will always be ignorant, rude know-it-alls out there. I find these people are best ignored and avoided.

Lisa RuffNTuff....You love me! You really love me! *Sniffle* (sniffle Not sniff!)

More than likely, if it is mean spirited and unwarranted, I get a bad opinion of the person running their mouth.
I agree with nootka. It really makes me lose alot of respect for the person. "Kool" people who need to put others down aren't worth the trouble. There are too many really nice people to spend your time with to waste any time worrying about people who put others down. Make like a duck and let it just roll off you. Life is too short to waste it in worry about what someone might say. As long as you can look in the mirror and know you have done right, just go on.

Libby,,,,,,,,,I love your colt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in avatar!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back