Just wanted to share!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
here are my two favourite horses :aktion033: Just wanted to share, hope you like my piccies
default_wub.png
:

This is my arab pony filly, she is 75% Arabian, and 25% Welsh Pony.

Krystelle Park Kaaees

at 1 day old

Kazz-small.jpg

At 5 months old at her first show

Kazzaa1.jpg

at 2yrs old at show

Kaaees2-medium.jpg

at 3yrs (a few months ago)

horse011.jpg

This is my Mini Horse colt,

YP Major Flashbacks Sabaar

as a baby (before i bought him)

Sabaar5.jpg

as a weanling, on our trip home after i picked him up (2day drive)

Sabaar%20Eucla-small.jpg

As a yearling, after his first show

Sabaar9.jpg

last December at the beach

Sabaar%20Xmas%20Beach-medium.jpg

I have 3 other horses, an Arabian Riding Pony, my retired arab pony (above mares dam) and my new mini horse filly - but i wont bore you all yet!! :lol:

Great pictures! Look at those ears on your arab pony, what a cutie! I've always wanted to take my little guy to the beach, wish we lived closer to one!

LOVE those TAILS!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

don't worry about boring us... post your pics!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: if anyone gets board they can always click their mouse
default_wink.png
:

Well, since you insist! :aktion033:

this is my arab pony mare - she is rather an average looking horse herself, but breeds the most amazing offspring (as you can tell from my above mare
default_wub.png
: )

Balmoral Kaimelle 50% Arabian & 50% Welsh pony she is now 17yrs old.

in 1999 (yup thats me on top, I was 14)

Kai11.jpg

in 2004 after bing retired for about 3yrs, we were short a horse and she, as usual, stepped up! thats my mum riding her this time.

Kai20041.jpg

This is her last November, with 3 month foal at foot, full sister to my other girl. She was a big foal, and took alot out of her, so excuse the top line
default_blush.png
:

Kai3.jpg

- She wont be bred from again, she is too precious to me to risk losing! I have had her now for over 10yrs, since 1996! I love her to bits, and will spend her remainding days lazing around in my paddocks
default_smile.png

This is my Arabian Riding Pony Mare, she is 4 now, and the poor girl hasnt done much!

Krystelle Park Dream Catcher

At 1 week old.

Kitty1.jpg

She was born to a maiden mare who didnt generate enough cholostrum, she had a plasma transfusion at 2 days old, then at 2 months to the day, her mother died of a snake bite :no: Kitty had actually left the mares carcus and joined the other horses, I was amazed! She has a very stubborn attitude, which is why i fell inlove with her.

This is the most recent pic of her, at 2yrs old, in the paddock.

Kitty3-small.jpg

I do plan to get her out & about this year, at 4yrs old, i think its about time! she was shown once as a yearling, but since then has not been handled much, although she is all over you in the paddock when i visit. She is currently agisted on another property, so i dont get to see her very often, I plan to move her closer next month.

Hope you enjoy my piccies, these horses are my family
default_wub.png
: as I am sure you all would understand!!!

Thanks for letting me share!

Oh - and i LOVE my girls tail!!! and no - no extra care goes into it, its just that thick and bushy on its own LOL

Latest posts

Back