Just wanted to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole-DownUnder

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't been on here for quite some time, mainly due to computer probs, but i've also been busy with my Burmese cats with having kittens recently.

I just wanted to share my future stallion with you all. Although he doesn't have any american breeding, I have a good collection of mares/fillies that do. I decided to clip his head and neck a few weeks ago, but kinda got carried away, and this is what I found under all his winter woollies. It certainly was a nice surprise
biggrin.gif

HORSES_FDNX_Aug05_06.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/silvercircleminis/...NX_Aug05_05.jpg

Also, one of my new fillies that will be arriving hopefully in the new year....Weebelong Flaming Star. She is a great grand-daughter of NFC's Impressive Streaker (going back to Rowdy) on her sires side and grand-daughter of NFC Fancy Notions (also going back to Rowdy) on her dams side.

http://www.freewebs.com/silvercircleminis/...%20Star_003.jpg

Enjoy.....

Nicole

Nicole, I love him! He's just stunning and she's a doll, too. I know you were thrilled when you took his winter coat off! LOL

Debi

Thanks so much Debi, I think I might post the pic on your board in the morning/later today, lol, and show the girls on there.

HUGS

Nicole

Nicole....VERY PRETTY!!!!!! You must be so thrilled to have such pretty horses
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations
aktion033.gif

Lis

Nicole,

He is STUNNING! You are going to get wonderful babies from him :)

Susan O.

Thanks Lis and Susan. I'm so looking forward to Bobby's foals, the colours should be very interesting with the mares I have.

He was bred to his first mare a few weeks ago, so it's gonna be a while til we know for certain that she caught. I don't preg test, so if she doesn't return, i'll assume she's pregnant
aktion033.gif

Nicole

Latest posts

Back