Just wanted to share and introduce "Night Lady"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
I am very proud of this mare, she is the dam to our Hall of Fame stallion Circle S Billy Cadberry, and the dam to K Ds Sir Gentry, an AMHR Superior dam.

I went looking for her after our Billy Hall of Famed in Pleasure driving, in 2003 just out of curiosity.

Billy placed well at Nationals that year, taking a Grand in Youth Pleasure driving.

When we found her I could NOT leave her where she was. Her paperwork had not been kept current so finding her wasn't easy.

She had been purchased "as a pet" by a lady who wanted "little horses to look at", well that's exactly what she did, just look at the horses.

They had taken a hacksaw to her feet so that they "wouldn't look so bad".when we got there.

NightLadyaswefoundher.jpg

These are recent pictures taken as she will be in the new Outstanding mares book.

She is a really special lady.

Night Lady now.

NightLadypicreduced.jpg

If you don't mind just one more picture of Night lady.

NLheadpic5reduced.jpg

It's amazing what a little care and common sense can do. She's very elegant and she's very lucky you found her.

WOW She is so lucky you went looking for her and I am so glad you found her! She looks SO much better. What a gorgeous mare. Such a shame that she wasn't being cared for before you got her.

Sheri

She looks FANTASTIC! Thank you and bless you! :aktion033:

Is that the Night Lady that my mare Bertrands Classy Girl was related to?

PEDIGREE of my mare

She looks FANTASTIC! Thank you and bless you! :aktion033:

Is that the Night Lady that my mare Bertrands Classy Girl was related to?

PEDIGREE of my mare
Yep REO that would be the same "Night Lady"

She has given us two foals since she came home and her colt this year is exceptional.

I love your mare and I'm SO glad you have her! Give her a hug for me
default_smile.png

My god.... If that had been my mare I think I would have absolutely collapsed in tears upon first seeing her! This is one of the reasons I've not yet been able to part with one of my horses!

How wonderful you have her back, and thank god she came back to a place that cares for and loves her! The transformation is incredible!

That is a beautiful little mare. So glad you found her and brought her home.

I gotta wonder about people like the ones you rescued her from....

default_unsure.png
:

Liz M.

Wow, Anne, she is beautiful, thank God you went looking and found her. I'm so sick of hearing and seeing how people don't take care of there horses, Bless you for taking her in and she is so gorgeous!

WOW....that is one gorgeous mare!
default_wub.png
: She looks like a totally different horse...she certainly found her Guardian Angel with you!
default_yes.gif
:

Awwww Anne, she looks so good. I remember what you went through to get her. I'm so proud of you and Noel!! Any chance you'll be at Nationals so I can give you a hug?

Now that is a WOW story......... :aktion033:

MA

Latest posts

Back