Just wanted to share and introduce "Night Lady"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a complete blessing you found her...my heart sank when I saw her first picture and what a beauuuutiful healthy mare she is now!!!
default_wub.png
:

She is indeed an elegant mare - glad you have her back in your care.
default_smile.png

Jan

Thanks you guys, I really have bonded with this girl, her feet were so very sore when she got home, it took a long time to bring her "back". As I talked to people and learned about her history all I ever heard that she was "flighty" or wolfy" and hard to catch. I think she was just so glad to see me because I made her feet feel better when I came that we "bonded". That and the vet said her teeth were so bad her cheeks had callouses and old scars.

It's been three years since then.

She's only ever been a broodmare and though she moves like a dream that's the way she'll stay, I don't think she would handle the commotion of a show all that well.

She's a special lady and has come so far.

Anne

HEre is a picture of her son this year,

Driverright2.jpg

It's not a great picture but you get the idea....

Anne

WOW, now there is one lucky lady
default_yes.gif
: Hats off to you
default_smile.png
She is a beautiful, healthy girl now :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt] Wow poor girl!!!!![/SIZE]

Her son if gorgeous. He looks like he would love to show even if Mom wants to stay home and knit booties! She has earned some down time. Congrats on earning her trust.

Latest posts

Back