Just wanted to share a neat picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
Sunday is "driving day" here and while we were out and about with our horses, I snapped this picture of the sky. It has been rainy and dreary here for the past few days, and just kind of depressing. The sky this afternoon, and this picture in particular reminded me that even through the darkness, there is light.... I thought the rays of light peeking through the clouds were too cool.....

ShelbyCent114.jpg

What an awesome photos, very nice !!!

Its snowing out right now, complete white out, so yes that is nice to see
default_smile.png

Awesome picture, the blues against the light and the dark gray is very pretty.

Its snowing out right now, complete white out,
Leeana, I am jealous, I love snow and here in Arkansas we get mostly ice. The past couple of years we have been lucky to have some small snows, hopefully we will get a little again.

Very pretty, would make a awesome postcard.

It's raining here, usually this time of year we have a bit of snow, not this year though. We have snow until April(end). Supposed to be nice the rest of the week.

That is awesome, but how about posting some of the DRIVING pictures???? I happen to know you have some.....

Thanks for the nice comments on the photo.... I think it is just so neat! Leanna, Snow already??? good grief.... Winter is on its way!

Great Shot Kristina!
Your farm is so pretty. Treat us to some pics of it??

~Sandy
Thank you Sandy!!!!
default_smile.png
I was actually just organizing my pictures and put all the farm pics into one file. I will post some when I can get them uploaded online.

That is awesome, but how about posting some of the DRIVING pictures???? I happen to know you have some.....
I certainly do have some driving pics, Mary.... I will post them on a new thread....

Great photo Kristina, I'll be here waiting for pictures of your farm and stunning horses.
default_wink.png

Becca

Latest posts

Back