Just Wanted to Say Hello

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KySwtHrt

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm Natasha Cromer from Kentucky and I own 3 miniatures; AMHR mare (Foxie) bred to my stallion AMHA/AMHR (Ringo) and my 07 boy, Domino whom I plan on showing in AMHR. Foxie is due near the end of March towards the being of April. Along with my miniatures I own an Arab- Hackney gelding, Abu and a cat named Tigger.

Natasha :)

Welcome from Central Utah! Minis are so much fun and welcome to the world of showing. Its very addicting!!!
default_biggrin.png
If you have any questions (even ones you think are stupid) just ask! People are so helpful on this board!
default_saludando.gif

Hi and welcome here from Virginia
bye.gif

You will find a lot of nice people and good advice here
yes.gif

Welcome from Sunny Southern California, where I have 6 AMHA miniature horses (1 baby on the way), 2 cats and one dog!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Liz R.

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome from East Tennessee!
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

default_saludando.gif
Hello from the icy cold state of Maine!!! We all hope to see you here on the forum!!

Welcome Natasha from Northern California! I don't do an critter head count as I may faint - and yes I enjoy the denial I live in!

You'll enjoy the forum - lots of great people here!

Welcome! I'm Jessi in Az, but we are going to move to Ky ;) What part are you in? Do you like it?

Would love to see photos of your minis! We have 13, and 3 are pregnant. We also have ponies, horses, mini donks, dogs, cats, rabbits, chinchillas, goats and lizards.... I think thats it... haha ;)

Jessi

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Kenilworth, Southern Ontario, Canada. You will love this forum, it's the best
default_biggrin.png

We have 7 minis, a flock of sheep, a flock of ducks, 2 chickens & 1 rooster, 3 golden retrievers and 2 cats.

If you want to see pictures check out our website at My Webpage

Hi Natasha-

So glad to see you posted!

Have a great show year!

Peggy

Welcome! I'm Jessi in Az, but we are going to move to Ky ;) What part are you in? Do you like it?

Would love to see photos of your minis! We have 13, and 3 are pregnant. We also have ponies, horses, mini donks, dogs, cats, rabbits, chinchillas, goats and lizards.... I think thats it... haha ;)

Jessi

I live in the Southeast part, real close to Lake Clumberland!! I like it better here than I did NC or SC!! But I don't like Wayne Co. and Rockcastle is alright. Which part were ya'll planning to move to?
default_smile.png

Natasha

Thanks for the mighty welcome!! I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get some good ones!!

Natasha

Welcome!

We also live in Kentucky. We live up toward Lexington. The town is Harrodsburg. Have fun showing this summer and maybe we will see you around at some of the shows.

Welcome from Michigan. I love Kentucky!! Spent many summers there growing up as that is where my dad is from. Sadly I haven't been back in many years since we haven't much family there anymore and it is hard to get away from the farm.

I have 7 mini's with one baby due any day now. I also have 8 goats, 3 rabbits, 8 cats and 7 dogs (2 boxers, 5 chihuahuas)

Good luck on the AMHR show circuit this year. I too show AMHR but unfortunately not in your area.

I look forward to hearing more about you and your mini's and seeing pictures.

Tammie~

[SIZE=12pt]Welcome Natasha, it's great to have you here![/SIZE]

Back