Just some quick pictures :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Had some one take two quick pictures with a camera while I was out spending some time with the horses.

This is Reverese In Time aka Angel one of my broodmares. She can really trot for being so little, we didnt happen to get any of her trotting though. Her nick name is 'The Dirt Magnet' as no matter what I try shes ALWAYS dirty, thats what I get for wanting a white horse.

SANY0817.jpg

I was actualy just walking her around and she decided to do a quick run!! Shes in foal for 2009, due around April or May. Shes a Mickey Mouse Great Grandaughter and also has some nice Boones breeding. Im hoping for a very colorful 2010 foal from her
default_smile.png

SANY0853.jpg

And a nice one showing off Fighters trot, he was a bit hyper today as I gave him yesterdy off. Our first show is in June I beleive so we are slowly starting to get back into shape.

Enjoy!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie!! The first horse (big) I ever owned was white, I know the feeling!!
Gah oh what a chore!!! I brush her every night and by morning you would never tell. Im a neat freak when it comes to the horses so she makes me want to yank my hair out some times haha. Once spring comes shes getting a bath and some of that hair taken off asap!

Thank you leeana, he has matured alot since last fall when I got him. I cant wait to clip him up to see whats under there. His neck needs to be sweated bad but hes coming along nicely.

Reble winter is not my thing haha. It was a bit warmer here today so I took full advantage of it!!

Warm wishes!!

-Tristyn

I just looovvveee Mr. Fighter.

I should come take another photoshoot sometime this spring?

But we should really get together sooner!!

I just looovvveee Mr. Fighter. I should come take another photoshoot sometime this spring?

But we should really get together sooner!!
Yea you should
default_smile.png
!!! Hes becoming a camera hog
default_rolleyes.gif

And stop in any time you!! We need a night out :p

Latest posts

Back