Just some pictures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Wandering around the past couple of days and thought I would share some of them:

sunsetwalkDSC_1968.jpg

ffswimDSC_2006.jpg

midniteDSC_1997.jpg

sunsetwalkDSC_1967.jpg

I LOVE how they all lined up so orderly and neat, that's funny! My daughter was looking at the pictures with me and said that that picture should have the caption, "All the cool kids hang out here."
default_saludando.gif

Jodi

I think these are the best pictures I have seen on this forum Tony! I REALLY enjoyed them! It makes me feel like I am watching wild horses! Little wild mustangs
default_biggrin.png
I wouldn't mind having these pics hanging on my walls
default_yes.gif
What made the horse start swimming? Was he crossing the water? Or was he just taking an afternoon dip? LOVE IT
default_aktion033.gif

Love those pictures, the one where they're all lined up is cute, the do look like little wild horses.
default_aktion033.gif
And that swimming shot is really neat! Keep them coming!
default_laugh.png

~Rebecca

Tony keep the pictures coming. I always love you and your daughter's photos.

Carlene

Last edited by a moderator:
Lined up in perfect order! LOve your pics Tony, keep em coming!

Robin

I think these are the best pictures I have seen on this forum Tony! I REALLY enjoyed them! It makes me feel like I am watching wild horses! Little wild mustangs
default_biggrin.png
I wouldn't mind having these pics hanging on my walls
default_yes.gif
What made the horse start swimming? Was he crossing the water? Or was he just taking an afternoon dip? LOVE IT
default_aktion033.gif
The one swimming is Little America Silver's Funny Face. She had just been put in the pasture and was running around, then got on the other side from the rest of the two-year old fillies and decided to take a shortcut! As far as I know, it was her first time in the water because she has been in our show string since she was weaned.

funnyfaceDSC_5875.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
great photos
default_aktion033.gif

Love to see photos from your place Tony.

Tony your place is a dream come true for me. I would love to own all that land
default_yes.gif

Ashley and I love Funny Face
default_wub.png

very pretty horses.

THE GIRLS SAID THE FIRST PHOTO REMINDS THEM OF SCHOOL EVERYONE IN LINE.HAHA
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Love your pics Tony, Love the pic of them all lined up, Hope to see more.

Great pictures! Look like you have your own herd of mini mustangs! I like the picture of the swimming girl! haha!

awsome pictures. I couldn't imagine myself with that many horses, although I wouldn't mind!! Those pictures make me want to just grab a milk crate and sit out in the middle of the pasture and let them all come and kiss me. lol

Latest posts

Back