just some pics I took the other day of the horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
Twister (bay with 1 blue eye)

DSC03810.jpg

Jazz (silver dapple) he is enjoying his summer off
default_biggrin.png

DSC03803.jpg

Carrie (silver dapple 2 year old homebred)

DSC03804.jpg

Lilly and Munchie (my driving horse)

DSC03812.jpg

Twister and Munchie

DSC03818.jpg

Yvonne

Yvonne, great pictures. I love the name Munchie and your little Carrie reminds me of my little SilverBelle ( well, Marty's SilverBelle)

Do Lilly and Munchie both drive? Pretty color team??

Yvonne, great pictures. I love the name Munchie and your little Carrie reminds me of my little SilverBelle ( well, Marty's SilverBelle)Do Lilly and Munchie both drive? Pretty color team??
No LittleRibbie, only Munchie drives, but Lilly comes from driving parents and so we will probably get her driving eventually
default_biggrin.png
I am only a novice driver so no teams for me yet
default_biggrin.png

Thanks luv2ridesaddleseat
default_biggrin.png
I would love to see pics of your silver dapple hint, hint.

Yvonne

Yvonne, what sweet little ones you have. Thank you for sharing them with us. Now I have a mental pic of Twister every time I see you post!

He/she(?) reminds me of my full sized Morgan/QH I had years ago. Best little horse I ever had!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yvonne, what sweet little ones you have. Thank you for sharing them with us. Now I have a mental pic of Twister every time I see you post!
He/she(?) reminds me of my full sized Morgan/QH I had years ago. Best little horse I ever had!
Thanks Sterling, Twister is a mare, her full name is Stonemaples Twist N' Shout. She is a sweetie pie
default_wub.png

Yvonne

There are the cuties
default_smile.png
Those are great pictures, Yvonne. We will have to drive together sometime, Lori too. We'll have a blast.

Latest posts

Back