Just some kitty pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the January 11 and 21 litters. They're so cute. The January 11 litter is 6 weeks old as of today. Abbey's litter (Jan. 11) has 1 male flame point, 1 mitted/booted male tortie point, 1 male and 1 female tortie points. Jenna's litter (Jan. 21) has 2 male seals and 1 female mitted/booted seal point. Her litter is especially gorgeous. Anyhoo, the pics aren't the best. Hope you like them, though.

Abbey's tortie girl

ATortieGirl2.jpg

ATortieGirl4.jpg

The boys (from your left: Jenna's seal boy, Abbey's tortie boy, Abbey's flame boy)

TheBoys.jpg

Just a cute head shot of the seal and flame boy.

TheBoys6.jpg

They are beautiful! We are major cat lovers here. We have 7 indoor cats! 6 are long haired. 2 of them are chocolate tortie point sisters. We love them all so much!

Thanks guys! We've got a litter of full Ragdolls coming within a month or so, too! Our first. Can't wait!

Matt, I swear as soon as my cranky old cat goes to kitty heaven, I'm going to be on the phone to you for a kitten! I have always loved your kittens and stories of Misfit and the one that went to CA (sorry I can't remember the name) just prove what good cats you are breeding. So when the time comes....make me a little boy seal point with mittens!

Jayne

Matt, I swear as soon as my cranky old cat goes to kitty heaven, I'm going to be on the phone to you for a kitten! I have always loved your kittens and stories of Misfit and the one that went to CA (sorry I can't remember the name) just prove what good cats you are breeding. So when the time comes....make me a little boy seal point with mittens!
Jayne

Awwww. Thanks Jayne. We try to breed the most beautiful, healthy cats with great personalities. I'll try my best to whip you up a beautiful boy with my magic kitty making wand (LOL) when the time is right for you
default_wink.png

I have always loved your kittens and stories of Misfit and the one that went to CA (sorry I can't remember the name) just prove what good cats you are breeding.
We try to breed the most beautiful, healthy cats with great personalities. I'll try my best to whip you up a beautiful boy with my magic kitty making wand (LOL) when the time is right for you
default_wink.png

LOL Yeah, ask my Mom about Misfit's 'personality'!!
default_laugh.png
Misfit has taken to Mom for some reason...gets under the covers with her in bed and everything!!
default_rolleyes.gif
Though I think my Samantha-mutt had something to do with her not coming to bug me in bed.....

And then there is the missing patches of wall paper in the hall
default_whistling.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
I just told Mom that Misfit knew it needed to be redecorated!!! lmao (trust me, it's pretty awful wall paper)

But no, Misfit is a hoot...and I'm soo glad I got her and raised her with the pups, because she loves to play WITH them!!

I'll have to get some more recent shots of her and post them soon.

~kathryn

Beautiful kittens!! Just beautiful.

Jenna had hers on my birthday.....does that mean I need one here?
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Beautiful kittens!! Just beautiful.
Jenna had hers on my birthday.....does that mean I need one here?
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Maybe
default_whistling.gif
Gotta move fast though; we've only got 2 left
default_laugh.png

I'm also expecting a litter of pure Ragdolls in a month or so. They're going to be gorgeous; I can't wait to see them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt they are just beautiful!! Cant wait to see the rag dolls too.

Latest posts

Back