Kitten Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a pic of one of Jenna's June 29th litter. She always has the sweetest, cutest kittens. This year she had six: two seal points and four mitted seal points. Two of the mitted ones (a boy and a girl) have neat white on their faces. The girl has a "milk" moustache and the boy has a neat blaze.

Here's a pic of the boy

DSCF00592.jpg

And here's a pic of both him and the mitted girl with the "moustache"

DSCF00642.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG.....I love, love, love it when you post the kitten pics...

So the girl.....she looks like she has marks under her eyes...kind of like football players use when they put that black gunk under their eyes.....but hers looks white........

They are just adoreable......I don't know how you can raise kittens and puppies and part with them Matt.......I would have to keep them, such personalities there........you can see it in their eyes.

Thanks for sharing, it always is uplifting for my day!

Awww. Thanks guys. Valerie, those lighter marks under the eyes go away as the points get darker. The white on the boy's face will get more striking as his points get more black. It's not too hard to part with them when I know they're going to great homes. We are keeping a stunning little mitted blue point girl from our Ragdoll, Jasmine, though. She will eventually be bred to our mitted chocolate point boy, Seamus
default_smile.png

Oh they are just so cute. Matt I am still laughing over the other kitty and his birthday pics! That was just too funny.

They are awesome. I think kittens are the sweetest things on earth.

Precious!!!
default_wub.png
And talk about photogenic!!!

Im not really a huge cat person but gotta say...I always love your kitties!! I especially love the photos. Something about the textures of the wood pile with those ever so soft cuddle bunnies...awesome!!

Dont be mad but the picture of the 2 of them in the wood pile almost reminds me of 2 little baby fuzzy barn owls with their big eyes and white baby feathers!! Thanks for showing them
default_wub.png

Thanks guys
default_smile.png
Wait until you see pics of my other litter. Pure Ragdolls. We're keeping a mitted blue point female.

I absolutely love your kitten pictures. I've never really been a cat person but I think that little boy would change that in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Back