New Ragdoll Pic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
So....We've almost sold all of the litter that's advertised (only one male left out of five kittens, since advertising on Sunday). This kitten is one that is from the other litter that I haven't advertised yet. Both litters are very special in different ways. This girl is going to a friend of mine from high school that I connected with over FB
default_smile.png
I can't wait for her and her kids to meet her. She is soooo excited
default_biggrin.png
This is a seal bi-colour female; this is the one I would have kept
default_rolleyes.gif
. The other ones in this litter are a mitted seal point girl, a mitted blue point girl, and a blue bi-colour boy
default_wub.png
Pics of them soon....

SealBi-ColourGirl4.jpg

This is her sister. A mitted seal point that's going to a judge in Toronto on Mother's Day
default_smile.png

MittedSealPointGirl.jpg

Jasmine and Seamus produced such a great mish mash of colourful kittens. I'll be posting pics of the blue bi-colour and mitted blue by this weekend
default_yes.gif

P.S. I can't wait to post pics of Lex's foal once it arrives!!!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
ohhhhhhh, soooooooooo cute Matt!!!!!!

Good thing I've already got too many house cats!!
default_laugh.png

~kathryn

Matt, do you take your own pictures? Because if you do, you do an awesome job.
default_yes.gif

AWWWWWW!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I have to say I love when you post pictures! You make my day! All your babies(and biggies) are beautiful! I can't see them when you do the videos(evil dial up!
default_yes.gif
) but pictures are just the best! Thanks for sharing!

So....We've almost sold all of the litter that's advertised (only one male left out of five kittens, since advertising on Sunday). This kitten is one that is from the other litter that I haven't advertised yet. Both litters are very special in different ways. This girl is going to a friend of mine from high school that I connected with over FB
default_smile.png
I can't wait for her and her kids to meet her. She is soooo excited
default_biggrin.png
This is a seal bi-colour female; this is the one I would have kept
default_rolleyes.gif
. The other ones in this litter are a mitted seal point girl, a mitted blue point girl, and a blue bi-colour boy
default_wub.png
Pics of them soon....

SealBi-ColourGirl4.jpg
Ok, that is just about the cutest kitten ever. Keep sharing those kitten pics.
default_wub.png

All of your kits should come with a disclaimer...we can not be held responsible for the cuteness you are about to experience!

What a precious little dear.
default_smile.png

Total cuteness! I had never heard of a Ragdoll until I started seeing your pictures and posts.

I lost my beloved Mia(silver tabby) two weeks ago. When it's time to add another beloved kitty to the family I'm going to have to look into a Ragdoll. They are just so precious!

Kim

Thanks
default_smile.png
That's a good idea Parmela lol.

Kim, Ragdolls are the perfect cat IMHO
default_wink.png
Their fur is rabbit-like, with little-to-no undercoat, so they require very little maintenance and don't shed too much. They have the most awesome temperament; they are cuddly and very people-oriented and stay kitten-like. They're very gentle, too. I haven't had one cat/kitten that didn't have a stellar personality
default_smile.png

They sound perfect and pretty much how my Mia was. Her personality was stellar. I have another inside cat right now that's older and is in mourning over Mia. It's going to be a little time before we can get another one. It's nice to know how wonderful you are with your cats/kittens.

OMG, another killer pic! This is just beyond cute!!!!!!!!!

We have a ragdoll kitten. Her name is dolly. She is 12 weeks old not I LOVE HER. Yours is beautiful here is a pic of my DOLLY BLUE!

ragdoll3.jpg

rag2.jpg

dollyragdoll.jpg

We got her for my three yr old Sydney wanted a kitten with blue eyes for her bday took me two mths to find her.

She's a very nice lynx point, Kelly
default_wub.png
. We had a cat that looked just like her a few years ago.

I had never heard of Ragdoll cats, so I looked it up on Wikipedia and here's what I found:

In the 1960s Ann Baker started with a regular non-pedigreed white domestic longhaired Angora-kind cat named Josephine, who had produced several litters of typical cats. This cat was injured in an accident involving a car and taken to the veterinary hospital at the University of California. Josephine was of a Persian/Angora type and had litters sired by several unknown male Birman cats, one of which had the Siamese point coloration. Baker believed that Josephine was subject to a secret government genetic experiment during treatment at the lab, and claimed that it made Josephine docile, relaxed when picked up, and immune to pain. Another claim from her was that the kittens were so relaxed because their mother had a car accident while she was pregnant. (None of these claims has been found to have any basis in fact whatsoever.) After Josephine recovered, she produced kittens with the easy going temperament. When the subsequent litter produced more of the same, Ann Baker purchased several kittens from the owner, who lived behind her, and believing she had something special, set out to create what is now known as the Ragdoll. The breed was selectively bred over many years for desirable traits, such as large size, gentle demeanor, and a tendency to go limp when picked up, as well as the striking pointed coloration.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Very interesting! I must say all the cat pics on this thread are just darling! I'm a dog person, but I'm a sucker for kittens, LOL! We have three barn cats and two outdoor house cats, and I love them all, but they are just your everyday cats. Those in this thread are beautiful! And those blue eyes are to die for!

ragdolls are awesome! They say there the dog of the cat breed. They follow u around like a puppy. Loves to play and they have rabbit like fur. When you pick them up the go limp like a ragdoll.

Also they have a V in the middle of there head and they continue to get darker on there marks till about 3 yrs old

OK, Matt!! Take these pictures down immediately.(Or change the title of your post to something other than Ragdoll) LOL
default_biggrin.png
If my son sees them!!! I was barely saved when he saw them he last time. He wants a new kitten and it's only a matter of time. LOL

We have a ragdoll kitten. Her name is dolly. She is 12 weeks old not I LOVE HER. Yours is beautiful here is a pic of my DOLLY BLUE!

ragdoll3.jpg

rag2.jpg

dollyragdoll.jpg

We got her for my three yr old Sydney wanted a kitten with blue eyes for her bday took me two mths to find her.
Oh my gosh! Just adorable!

Matt- I just took a look at your second kittens picture..... Come on! Can they get any cuter? I'm so glad you are posting these pictures. I enjoy them so much!

Kim

Latest posts

Back