Just got this email from a friend....can anyone help?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, This is Carrie from Cedar Pointe Miniatures. We are very excited to be able to do this. I just wanted to say that none of this would be possible without the help from Cre Evans. Once I got the email I immediately called her and she jumped into action! We will take pictures and keep you posted!

hurray! just saw this and too far away to do it myself but we DO do it, here, so i was praying you would find someone as i read through the thread... glad to know it's in the works!
default_aktion033.gif

Update!!! Just go this from Cyndy.....

Thank you so much and many thanks to the 'mini community' who came through in spades for Sara and her mom.
Mom's surgery has been postponed as her clotting factor is inadequate. She will be in the hospital until tomorrow when she will transfer to the nursing home to be with her husband. On Saturday Carrie and Golly will be going to the nursing home to surprise Sara's Mom and the other patients. It has already been cleared with the facility staff, and Carrie is even taking Golly to the dog vet for a bath and blow dry....lol. Sara and Carrie both have promised pictures which should be lots of fun.
God bless you all!!! Can't wait to hear how the visit went and to see the photos!!
default_aktion033.gif

This has to be the LB feel good story of the season!!!

It sure shows how networking thru a site like

Lil Beginnings can bring such happiness.

Merry Chirstmas and Good Will to All!

default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
And a very Merry Christmas to you all! Sure gets you all choked up and feeling the love of the season.

Watching for pictures.

Maxine

default_saludando.gif
Hi!

I've just gotten on here today for the first time. Reading that makes me just tear up! That is SOOOOO neat that people have came together to make that happen! So sad & happy! Just very neat to make that happen!! Can't wait to see pictures!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Just goes to show there are people with a heart. That would be exactly what I would wish for.Nothing better than the smell of a horse dirty or clean. Thanks to the people who are making this possible for that Lady.

Hi! We went to visit today and it went great!! Pictures will be posted on our website soon!!!!

www.cedarpointeminiatures.com

This is the kind of thing that makes Christmas special, not the gifts and material things you get or give. But something from the heart of alot of people to help out someone in need. Bless everyone that made the day special for someone else. Your actions will come back to reward you ten fold.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year

Karen

WONDERFUL!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
The photos are beautiful...and so is your heart for taking the time to make this wish a reality. What wonderful people you are
default_wub.png
....Merry Christmas to you and yours!

The pictures are priceless and your generous gift of time and self to make this dream come true is also priceless.
default_wub.png
Bless you. Merry Christmas

You did such a Wonderful thing for those folks!!! The pictures are great!!

I hope you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!!

Well Golly it looks like you brought some smiles to some folks who probably don't have much to smile about. God Bless You for your compassion and selfless act of kindness. The world would be a better place with more people like you.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back