Just found out I'm related to...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crponies

Reaction score
Barack Obama! According to Facebook he is my fourth cousin once removed. I must say I find this quite funny but I can't help wondering if it really is true. Well, I mean, I realize we are all related through Adam and Eve and further down the line Noah and his wife, but this would make me even more closely related to him.

Hahaha!!!
default_laugh.png
There was a thing on the news about a company doing this as an April Fool's Joke.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=6032697

Hey Lowrise -
Tombstone-ValKilmertextimage-2myspa.jpg

Val Kilmer was awesome in Tombstone.
default_wub.png

Speaking of Doc, I met a close descendant of Wyatt Earp in Prescott, AZ. He even shared the same name. He was playing the part in a dinner show about Wyatt Earp in the old West that we went to for my eighteenth birthday. The resemblance was incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Val Kilmer does play my favorite portrayal of him.
default_wub.png
I would love to go to some of these old west towns and dig around for some history. What a cool experience, mininik!

My son's name is Wyatt! Fell in love with Kurt Russell's playing the role and my heart was sent on an old name!

Oh man, I love the movie Tombstone!!! That's my Favorite movie of all time!!!!

My mom used to know some Daltons back then, I think she said one of them was a brother to the Dalton Gang!!

My mom's shih-tzu dog is named "Belle Starr" after the famous Female Gunfighter!!!

My husband is related to Belle Starr somehow or other, I haven't gotten around to tracking down his pedigree yet
default_smile.png
But I got that notification too, don't know how I'm related to Obama, didn't look.

Back