Just for Nootka

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Many people told me he would grow up way to coarse and not nice. I never thought so as I know most of this horses babies and how they grew. I think they were wrong

Here he is as a weanling...

emblem3.jpg

emblem5.jpg

and now a yearling...

War_Emblem.jpg

I'm always amazed at what's under the hair. What a cutie pie :aktion033: :new_shocked:

Hey I don't think I ever saw that first pic!

Anyway, he's looking good!!! Usually horses don't stay as refined, and if it was my colt, he woulda grown up like a percheron! *LOL*

I have some sturdy horses here! Hehe.

I like. Can't wait til you do the rest....he'd sure be a good all-around horse!

Liz

Well considering it has rained no stop the last 2 days, the creek is over flowed, the pasture are flooded, next the horses will be floating, but for now they are all standing in it.

Its only in the 40's so doubt I will be fininshing him before the end of the month, when he will be going to expo if I dont have him sold.

Good luck with the weather. Our's been unusual, too.

Just would like some consistency so I can clip the yearling and weanling boys.

default_smile.png

I have the itch! to get itchy with clipping.

*LOL*

Thanks for indulging me. He's a good one!

Maybe he should come live with you?? I am sure the llamas would love it if he wasnt here trying to breed them and I am sure the stallion next to him would be happy to see him go.

Well I would but with the encredible low price I have on him, anybody could afford him. I think what I paided the vet for his shots, and coggins is at lest half off maybe more of what I am asking for him.

Well whoever said that he would be coarse was WAY off base, weren't they? LOL!! He looks even more refined now than last year! Gorgeous!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back