just clipped Twister today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
Well I just clipped Twister today aka Stonemaples' Twist N' Shout, it is the first time I gave her a complete clip, she was so good and patient. I am going to show her this year. Here she is:

Before:

DSC03810.jpg

After:

DSC04204.jpg

Yvonne

Angilou, I thought you were only kidding but I get it now!! You were not!! Grow up!

Twister, I see this is an old post but Twister looks great with her new hair cut. I love your pasture area..especially the weather worn fencing. I love when old boards start turning grey. I wish I could have that type of fencing but Ive got to have the yucky looking field fence.

She looks great Yvonne! Such a cutie! Great clipping job too! We will see you at the Classic show, or maybe Drayton?

She looks great Yvonne! Such a cutie! Great clipping job too! We will see you at the Classic show, or maybe Drayton?
Kim I won't be at Drayton, Lori is taking Jazz for me to Drayton, I have a judging assignment in SWPA that weekend (dogs - hunt test). I will be at the Classic though so I'll see you there
default_yes.gif

Yvonne

Cool! Nice to see you again. I hear we are going to be travelling companions to Tulsa.
default_smile.png
We are going to have FUN!!

Latest posts

Back