just can't keep it to myself any longer !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadelady

Reaction score
We have been shopping in the USA
default_biggrin.png
and I can't keep it to myself any longer. On 13th December we will be collecting our three new horses from Scotland when they arrive. ( 10 hour drive each way but who cares
default_smile.png
) We have bought a colt and two mares from Bear Branch Ranch, both of the girls are in foal, due in Jan and Feb next year. I am just sooooooo excited
default_aktion033.gif

You mean due to foal in 2 months? I know you are excited I would be too and I wish you the very best... but man I dont' think I would have had the nerve to send Mares out that heavy in foal on a trip that long. I'll look forward to seeing photos of your new purchases.

Happy Holidays!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Good for you, enjoy them & most of all, LOVE them
default_yes.gif
cjmm

Ha! Ha! Shadelady, I knew you wouldnt be able to keep the exciting news to yourself for much longer! Our new boy left Robin's this morning at 6.30am - US - time, and I shall be worrying myself sick over him while he undertakes the long journey to us here in the UK. But I expect it will all turn to excitement as the time for his arrival actually draws near (the New Year seems ages away!). I shall expect e-mailed pics of your three IMMEDIATELY upon their arrival - well I might let you actually get them home from the airport first! - but once home no excuses!

See you both on Sunday - Carol

Congrats!!

What a great "package" for Christmas :)

Tommy

Thank you all for your kind wishes. We know that moving the two mares was not ideal with them being so close to foaling, but they are well within the recommended time for travelling. I have every faith in EZ 2 Spot with their care and know they will be looked after every step of the way. We received some pics from the quarantine centre yesterday, BUT, I still haven't figured out how to post them on here. Will have to keep trying
default_unsure.png
. One of the mares should now be in my avatar ( I hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's! I know am sharing the excitment with yoU! I too am doing some horse swapping and found a couple playmates for my little 27" yearling colt that will be coming here the end of next week! I can't wait!!!
default_yes.gif

Hi Sharon.

You can always email me the pics and I will post them for you?

Vera

Latest posts

Back