just another little brag

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
At the Jaxon Kennel Club Show in Marshall, Michigan on Sunday, under judge Mrs. Fay Dorval Haupt, Moxie went Best of Winners to pick up.....A FOUR POINT MAJOR!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :aktion033: :bgrin I was soooooo excited!!!! We only showed Saturday & Sunday, and she won her class both days! Yesterday the Breed went to a dog being shown by a handler (who was also showing a bitch in Moxie's class) and she said Moxie was a really nice puppy....and she was mad she was showing against me in the 12-18 month class coz she knew Moxie would take it both days!!!! I still can't believe 'I' own this dog!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: LOL

I will post the picture when I get it (about 4-6 weeks
default_sad.png
guess I'm spoiled from the Can. shows I've been at, we can get them right there on the spot.......)

:aktion033:

~kathryn

Wow at this rate isn't she a champion already :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin that is a great weekend of showing..........will keep checking back for her pic's............just love that dog
default_wink.png
:

Oh, congrats!

Gotta get my girl into the show ring too!

I am not much of a Cardi fan, but I do love your girl!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Wow, no wonder you're proud!

Looking forward to pics when you get them. I am still waiting for pics from the last horse show in July, too. I feel your pain and impatientness!

Liz

:new_shocked: :aktion033: :saludando:
default_yes.gif
: How many points does tht make?

At the Jaxon Kennel Club Show in Marshall, Michigan on Sunday, under judge Mrs. Fay Dorval Haupt, Moxie went Best of Winners to pick up.....A FOUR POINT MAJOR!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :aktion033: :bgrin I was soooooo excited!!!! We only showed Saturday & Sunday, and she won her class both days! Yesterday the Breed went to a dog being shown by a handler (who was also showing a bitch in Moxie's class) and she said Moxie was a really nice puppy....and she was mad she was showing against me in the 12-18 month class coz she knew Moxie would take it both days!!!! I still can't believe 'I' own this dog!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: LOL

I will post the picture when I get it (about 4-6 weeks
default_sad.png
guess I'm spoiled from the Can. shows I've been at, we can get them right there on the spot.......)

~kathryn

[SIZE=14pt]Great job Kathryn, The majors are the hard part here is the us..... the rest of the points you can pick up here and there. Sometimes I found it hard to find majors especially in Frenchies but you never know till the entries are in how many dogs are entered. So did I read right she got the major both days???? Im telling you , when I get an outstanding Weenie Im calling you![/SIZE]

Lyn

Cronewolf, I just started showing her in the US, so it is our first 4 points!

lyn_j, unfortunately just one day.....but it's still one major down!!! lol I know they are the hard part!! I was worried about getting the mutiple point in Canada, but I got it at my very first show too....so maybe that is a sign of things to come!!!
default_smile.png
I did enjoy the pro handler telling me what a nice dog she was and she didn't like showing against her in the 12-18 month class!!!! :lol:

Thanks soo much everyone!!! She is a wonderful dog!!

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back