My little boy is getting all grown up!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I haven't posted in awhile, been busy with the usual things and a project which I hope to be posting photos of soon!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I did manage to get away to a dog show almost a month ago..and it was another successful show!

My latest puppy Can CH Esrohollow Radsprings Tuhmater (aka Mate-r) was Winners Dog both days. Unfortunately, there was not much competition for males, but he pulled off a Best of Winners on the Sunday to get a cross over Major (there were wwwaaaayyyyy more females entered-more than enough to build a Major!!!!)! I was very happy to get his second Major under his belt!! He was a very good boy and showed well!

MaterUS2.jpg

'Grandma' Moxie (Can/Am CH Finnshavn Bubble Gum Moxie Can/Am RA, Am HT) also won 2 Major 'Select' wins toward her Am Grand CH!

ANNNNDDDD, even though I wasn't able to attend the Cardigan National Specialty in Ohio back in April, a puppy owned by someone else but by my male, Cash (Can CH Esrohollow's Priceless) was 4th in a large 6-9 month puppy class!!! Still waiting to see photos of that!!!!!

Thanks for letting me share! I sure am proud of my kids!!
default_wub.png

~kathryn

I remember when he was born! Way to go Mate-r!!! Good boy!!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Beautiful boy!!! congrats to you.I love to see owner, breeder dogs handled by the breeder win so big.Nice photos.I love Corgis both kinds.

Thanks everyone! Mate-r is quite the boy! Definitely my most goofy Cardigan, he makes me laugh every day! I'll have to take a pic of him doing his latest 'trick'....
default_rolleyes.gif

bevann, yes, it is nice to be the breeder/owner/handler and do well with my dogs! The female that took WB on the Sunday was only entered on *that* day and is from a very well known kennel! Soooo, to have gone Best of Winners over HER.....well, I was very surprised! All of Moxie's wins were awesome, because I did not buy her with the intent of going down this road....but to be showing dogs that I have bred and pulling off some pretty decent wins-well, it's such a bigger deal! Here in Ontario, you are a nobody if you don't have a handler on your dog (which is HUGELY expensive)...so THOSE wins, where I've beaten professional handlers or certain kennels, have been especially sweet!!

I won't be doing too much showing in the next little while...hoping to be busy with puppies later this summer (so far I am 0 for 3 on litters I've tried in the past 6 months
default_no.gif
, so one of these times I've gotta catch a break!!!)....going to play around with training to put titles on the back end of some of the dogs!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

Congratulations! I love it when a breeder/owner/handler dog does well!
default_yes.gif

Back