Just a wee announcement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
It was difficult to part with my darlin minis but I did. I was very sad but it was a goota do it thing and they are so happy and well. One door of my life over 3o yrs closed. Then one day in the bank a woman over heard the teller and I speaking of a shop, she took me aside and asked if I'd like to see a wee space....I said "sure".
default_new_shocked.gif

Today Chrystal Path opens a wee shop featuring Reiki, (pain and stress management), healing stones and crystals, and custom jewelry. I am very excited and wanted to share with my friends here.
default_saludando.gif

So friends..know that when the pain of a closed door makes your heart hurt so bad you can't breathe...the Creator sees it and looks for an opening to show you to the other door forward.

default_488.gif
Congratulations!
default_488.gif

The best is yet to come!
default_thumbup.gif
I wish you SUCCESS
default_aktion033.gif
.... and much HAPPINESS!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Best of luck to you. I hope all turns out as you anticipate!

I'm so proud of you and so, so happy for you! What a great day for a grand opening!!

Congratulations on the opening of your new shop! Is this a different space than the last one you had posted about? Did that one not work out? Wishing you the best of luck!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm so happy for you.

It was a wonderful good opening! It is such a great old fashioned small town and my welcome was warm and just as I had hoped. I am so excited to be living a dream, course I'm still online as well! Thanks so much for your well wishes!!

Latest posts

Back