Just a few Royal winter fuzz pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been having kind of a cruddy week so i was in need of some photo-therapy
default_smile.png

Nothing fancy, but i was taking pictures of one of our yearling mini colt to share pictures of (on the main forum) and thought i would get some pictures of Royal, our Foundation shetland as well. Royal has been kicked out of his stall for the next month and is stuck with the run in shed as i have a mini mare in that i'm training for the Zartman family for jumper and halter so i thought i would bring him in and clean Royal up a bit. I have not done any conditioning with Royal exept for a little lounging here and their once in a while so he's kind of out of shape, i'm trying to let them be horses for the next few months.

Right now it looks like Congress will be his only show in 07' bc i have to many Miniatures i need to get HOF points for next year. He will be showing Foundation Sr Gelding, Solid Color, Classic Jumper in hand and Classic Liberty at Congress. Thanks for looking, nothing special like i said but i felt bad for kicking the poor boy out of his stall for the next month or so.
default_smile.png

RoyalUpright.jpg

This was him naturally working his neck by himself, i rarly get any 'natural' neck pics of him but this one came out okay so thought i would throw it in.

RoyalNaturalNeck.jpg

PS: Now go check out my Narko on the main forum
default_wink.png
:

Happy Holidays!!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a happy fuzzy boy!

Here's a picture I took a couple of weeks ago of his aunty - Royal Delicate Design :bgrin

Delicate11-06-1.jpg

Lewella she is a pretty mare! I'm going to get another Royal pony in the future.

Thanks everyone for your comments on Salsa!
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back