Just a few pics of my kids from today...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novachick

Reaction score
We had a beautiful fall day today and the farrier was coming out, so I took some time while waiting for him to do some grooming and loving on the kids. After the farrier left, I snapped a few pics.

Hope you enjoy!

Here's all three enjoying their post-trimming snack:

DSC01194.jpg

Here's Red with my daughter Katie:

DSC01190.jpg

Katie being a ham for the camera after she couldn't get Goldi's head out ot the hay pile:
default_wub.png

DSC01195.jpg

Our little guy Rascal:

DSC01200.jpg

Another one of Red: (we're still not sure if she's in foal, somedays she looks like she may be and other days not)

DSC01202.jpg

And here's the only use we get out of a jolly ball around here: (and they quickly figured out it doesn't work well for bouncing)

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

Red says "Time for my close-up":
default_wink.png

DSC01215.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_saludando.gif

They all look like they are having a FUN day out today playing. Katie sure loves Red and Goldie looks great and Rascal is really fuzzy with his winter woolies.

The air was very cold and windy here in this part of Pa and they are calling for flurries now. Hate the thoughts of the dreaded white stuff coming soon, rather it be spring all over.

Great pictures Jen... and thanks for sharing too ~
default_smile.png

Thanks Pam! They are all doing so wonderfully. It's funny, because I can never tell which one is really Katie's favorite. She goes round and round trying to decide!

Rascal's coat is getting so thick and black, it's funny looking at the summer pics when he got here, because his coat was so much lighter in the summer. He has really grown a lot and filled out a lot too!

Red's winter coat is such a beautiful rich color, I love it. Not sure if she's hiding a baby bump under all that hair or not. I guess by the new year we should be able to have a better idea!

The weather has been pretty mild here lately, we've been able to get a lot of projects done outside. Bryan's next project for this week is to re-plumb some water lines in the barn that we can keep heated so that I don't have to lug water for 3 horses from the house. That will be a nice addition for me!

Latest posts

Back