Just a cute shot of the kids napping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Kassie and my new boy Rusty napping. They're getting along now for the most part, Kass just gets VERY jealous. My mom caught this cute shot the other day.
default_wub.png

j0bpck.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Rebecca

Isn't getting a new horse settled entertaining?? That jealousy thing can be a handful! Especially when you lose or remove a long-standing member of the herd and then replace them with someone new. We just went through that here and the boys are only just beginning to settle into an amicable relationship and learn to share me.

Leia

It's interesting to say the least! We brought Covergirl to her new home and picked Rusty up the same day, so when we came back with the trailer Kassie must have been pretty confused. She was a bit annoyed, and I planned on turning them out together after a few days or a week. Rusty had other plans and jumped over the half wall dividing the stalls to run out and follow Kassie. She was NOT pleased! How long have you had the boys together now? Just wondering how long it may take for things to settle down.Much better now but Kassie doesn't know how to share, she's such a momma's girl.

Latest posts

Back