June Journal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadowind

Reaction score
Just got the June Journal yesterday. Am I the only one getting it this late or is it the same for others?

Unfortunately, by the time we get it, deadlines and events are past.

Just wondering.

I just got my June Journal last week.

Yesterday got the 2006-2007 Membership Directory hard cover.

Mine arrived last Monday (17th). Paying for 1st class mailing to Canada definitely makes it arrive sooner, though I'm not sure just how much sooner.

Haven't gotten anything from AMHR in some time - even when I reported not getting the June Journal. :eek:

They finally sent me out another June one -- the first one mailed never did arrive -- -- others have theirs long before we get ours-- will have to check the mail tomorrow for the hard copy membership -- hope it arrives soon as well. Reble only lives about 15 minutes from me so sounds hopeful.

Just to the Canadians, I have been having some major issues shipping stuff to Canada, so I think that might be a problem with the delay also.......things are WAY behind........just my helpful warning.

I finally got mine on Friday. My sister an hour and a half away got hers over a month ago!
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back