Jr Showmanship class

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole

Reaction score
We have show tomorrow and my neice is in the showmanship class.

I don't have any nice fancy leather show halters. What is the next best thing?

I do have a really nice purple nylon halter or I have our cable halters. But the mare she is using is 3 and she has teeth bumps so not sure if I should use a cable.

Thanks everyone for your advice

Nicole

Use one of the cable halters. Showmanship is based on her performance and the grooming/condition of the horse teeth bumps will not get her marked down in a showmanship class.

using A cable halter will show much better "showmanship" then using a nylon one even if it is brand new.

-Vanessa

What halters are best for which classes? I just have a nice nylon one and a rolled leather arabian type show one.

Dali if you need a halter for halter class for your gelding we can lend you a couple from cable to westeren whichever you like we have all the sizes and about 20 to choose from...we only use nylon for jumping plain leather ones for obstacle and liberty and the fancy gold or silver ones for halter classes. :bgrin l bet your excited only a few more weeks to go.

Latest posts

Back