Journal Now Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way. The online one is so hard to read and I wish the magazine subscription wasn't so expensive. It is full of ads, even though they are of gorgeous minis.

I would rather be sitting and reading mine. I wont be looking at it on line . We have slow dial up and it takes forever.

I would rather be sitting and reading mine. I wont be looking at it on line . We have slow dial up and it takes forever.
Me, too! Besides, I'm on the computer enough as it is, I certainly don't need to sit hear and read the Journal, too.
default_wink.png

Yes it will also come out in print, they just put it on line also.

How do you access the journal online?

I just went on the website, and clicked the link in the advertizement at the top

- 'click to see the digital version of the Journal'

When I did, it said loading Feb-March issue.
default_unsure.png

Edited to add: Just noticed the link Leeana posted.
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm told that there's been a delay at the printer on The Journal. The plating machine broke down and couldn't make plates for the printing machine - M&D is hoping to mail Monday. So, the April/May Journal should soon be with us "for real".

I've heard no word on the June/July issue, but I know Amy intends for the Aug/Sept issue to be on time. Scheduled mailing date for that one is Aug. 20th (or is it the 21st?) and so we should have that one right on time.

How do you access the journal online?

I just went on the website, and clicked the link in the advertizement at the top

- 'click to see the digital version of the Journal'

When I did, it said loading Feb-March issue.
default_unsure.png

Edited to add: Just noticed the link Leeana posted.
default_laugh.png
Does anyone have an ezplaination for this question?

How is it that we can access The Journal on Forum and cannot on our "Official" Registy web-site?

How I found the link was on facebook....AMHR/ASPC/ASPR does have a facebook page that you can follow..

Probably no one has updated the website link yet. I got the link to the new issue in a private e-mail.

Can't anyone just say, "YAY! We got the April issue finally!"?!?! I think this is great news and I can't wait to sit down to read it, whether it's onine or on my lap.

Ditto.

I would rather have mine in my hands so I can see it.

Dial up is a mess. It takes forever to load each and every page.

Me? I'm gonna wait for the movie to come out.

I've heard no word on the June/July issue, but I know Amy intends for the Aug/Sept issue to be on time. Scheduled mailing date for that one is Aug. 20th (or is it the 21st?) and so we should have that one right on time.
should give everyone plenty of good reading material to have all 3 in 30 days :) will make that long trip to Nationals so many have seem a bit quicker with all that good reading and pretty pictures!

ooh, noo, Lisa, don't even mention reading the 3 magazines in the truck on the way to Nationals. For someone that is very prone to carsickness, even reading your post makes me feel queasy.

Oh dear. Where's the Gravol?

I like the fact that it's on line now. However, I'd prefer to have the hard copy since once I've finished skimming through them I usually gather the collection and staple our business card to them and drop them off at our vet, doctor's office ect. for marketing purposes.

Latest posts

Back