Janet Evanovich's "Max Holt / Full" Series

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I know a lot of you here also have enjoyed the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. It's people here that turned me on to them, I could really eat them with a spoon! So much fun!!!

Right now, I'm on the 4th "Max Holt / Full" book by Evanovich and a partner. They are also a lot of fun, and such a similar feel to the Stephanie Plum books. I think those of you who are fans would like these ones as well.

Thinking there are just six of them total... but worth checking out! As are those "Wicked" ones that are Evanovich's spin-off the Plum books featuring Diesel.
default_wub.png

PS one thing that was neat for me, but I would have loved the book without this feature, is that the first one is set right around where I grew up, contained horses, and geographical points of interest I could specifically relate to
default_yes.gif

I haven't read any of her books yet. I have 1-17 (plus three go-along novels) sitting on my shelf but haven't started them yet. Is the series you're talkng about a spin off series of her Stephanie Plum books, or is it a whole new series with all different characters? Just a question about her Stephanie Plum series, are they books I'm going to want to read book-after-book, or ones I can come back to whenever I'd like? Like, is it one continuous story, or many adventures?

Sara, this series came before the Stephanie Plum ones, and I don't think there will be any more of them (I think it's been years since a new one came out). It's really good, though, and I think in it, I see the some of the ideas in the Stephanie Plum books taking shape.

No, you don't have to read the Stephanie Plum ones back to back. Read them in order of course as the main characters and their relationships evolve, but you could walk away from it and when you're ready to come back to it, you will remember it fine once you start reading
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back