I've never been so happy....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fantasia

Reaction score
Well, after six weeks of uncertainty, rumour and speculation, I finally found out I lost my job today. I also found out my boss (who's known as the jelly-backed weasal) was responsible for who got a job and who didn't. So it came as no shock.

He was SO worried about what I was going to say, he bought re-enforcements. Only for me to say "great, that's what I wanted". He was so taken aback, he didn't know WHAT to say :)

Apparently it was the shortest meeting they had all day out of 22 Mobile Managers (personally I think they were in shock that I didn't cry, yell, scream etc)

Stupid boy. I knew what was coming - I'd already been out applying for other jobs. And landed a GREAT one.

Working in animal health and fertiliser (as opposed to mortgage and insurance), for a company that is rural based, same base salary that I'm already on and a hang of a lot more fun than the large corporate I'm currently working for
default_laugh.png

So, roll on the redundancy payment and roll on October the first when I change jobs and my life.

This has been a great week
default_smile.png

Congratulations on the new and improved job! Hope it is all you want it to be!

Good for you for turning this into something positive
default_aktion033.gif
. Good luck with your new start!

jelly-backed weasal
I love the visual I get from this
default_laugh.png

Way to go on making a big ole glass of lemonade from those lemons--working in a large corporation certainly does have it's downside.

Sooo happy this turned out so well for you. And you know your old boss will remember you!!! Ha!

I am so glad that YOU won this one!

Congrats on your new job!!

Liz

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_saludando.gif

Good for you! he will also reap his reward down the line.....

Bonnie

Thanks guys - this has been an amazing ride and certainly a great lesson in the power of positive thinking!

Congrats to you!!!

It sounds like you did make Lemondade out of a big old lemon, now where's the salt & tequila?.....haha.........
default_new_rofl.gif

Good luck on your new job!

Latest posts

Back